- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
|Video System||ATSC, Clear QAM|
|3D||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Orientation||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Battery Type||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Battery Life (approx.)||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Package Weight||85.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||62.0 x 37.0 x 7.0"|
|Power Requirements||110-120 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Bezel||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Weight||58.9 lb / 26.7 kg Without stand62.8 lb / 28.5 kg With stand|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||57.1 x 32.7 x 1.5" / 145.0 x 83.1 x 3.8 cm Without stand57.1 x 34.1 x 14.2" / 145.0 x 86.6 x 36.1 cm With stand18.9 x 7.2 x 14.2" / 48.0 x 18.3 x 36.1 cm Stand|
|Energy Star Compliant||Yes|
|Power Consumption||Typical: 130.0 WMaximum: 305.0 WStandby: 0.5 W|
|Screen Size (Diagonal)||64.5"|
|Filter||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Viewing Angle (H x V)||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Refresh Rate||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Response Time||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Contrast Ratio||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|HDR Compatibility||HDR10, HDR10+, Hybrid Log Gamma|
|Brightness||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Pixel Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Shades of Gradation||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Panel Drive||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Panel Type||LED LCD|
|Digital Media Slot||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Tilt/Swivel||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Wall Mounting||400 x 400 mm|
|Picture in Picture (PIP)||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Virtual Assistant Support||Samsung Bixby|
|Media Player||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Power Requirements||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Power Consumption||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||15.4 x 2.6 x 5.1" / 39.1 x 6.6 x 13.0 cm|
|Weight||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|USB Ports||3 x USB (Version Unspecified) – Audio, Photo, Video|
|Output Ports||1 x TOSLINK Optical – Audio|
|Input Ports||4 x HDMI – Audio, Video1 x RF Antenna – Audio, Video|
|Primary Connectivity Location||Display|
The Samsung Q9F combines great picture quality, gorgeous design, intelligence, and ease of use in a way no other television has before. For dark rooms, the LG C7 OLED is a superior choice due to its ability to achieve perfect black levels.
Bright, vivid picture, Excellent HDR picture production, Gorgeous and useful design elements, Tizen OS is outstanding, Extremely user friendly
Imperfect black levels, Expensive
The Samsung Q9FN is the best LED/LCD TV we’ve tested thanks to its superb picture quality and outstanding ease of use. It’s the whole package, and you’re going to want one. In terms of picture quality, the Samsung Q9FN stands right up to the Sony Z9D and gives it a good smacking around.
Intensely bright picture, Deep black levels, Minimized halo and blooming, Superior off-angle viewing to competing LCD TVs, A joy to use
No Dolby Vision, HDR brightness is aggressive
10 SCORE OUT OF 10 Pros Exceptional picture quality Superb contrast and black levels Impressive image processing Excellent motion handling...
Exceptional picture quality, Superb contrast and black levels, Impressive image processing, Excellent motion handling, State-of-the-art smart...
Optimum viewing angles are limited, Occasional black crush, No Dolby Vision support
The Q9FN is a significant step forward for QLED – one that should make OLED at least a bit nervous
Astonishingly punchy, bright and vibrant images, Deep, detailed blacks, Loads of apps and features, Genius evolution of OneConnect, Strong handling of motion
Sony does even better motion, OLED offers even deeper blacks and better viewing angles
While the Q9F is still at heart an LCD TV and as such can’t fully escape a couple of traditional LCD compromises, it nonetheless sets new standards in a number of key areas, is uniquely watchable in a typical bright living room environment, and enjoys a gorgeous industrial design.
Unprecedented colour levels, Ultra high brightness, Lovely industrial design, Minimal cabling to screen
Some HDR colour banding, Occasional backlight clouding, Limited viewing angles, It’s expensive
This stunning QLED flagship TV demands to be witnessed
Despite falling short of the QLED hype in two or three areas, the QE65Q9FAM still makes a hugely compelling, HDR-friendly case for QLED having a long and – literally – bright future in the TV world.
Outstanding QLED picture quality, Cool industrial design, Handy external connection box
Expensive, Banding over some subtle HDR blends, Occasional backlight clouding issues
Although we were slightly disappointed to discover that Samsung's new range of QLED TVs still use LCD panels and LED edge lighting, the capabilities...
I would rate this TV at 4.8 stars. The picture is fantastic and the sound through my home theater audio system is great as well. The TV connections on the back for a wall mount were the exactly the same as my prior Samsung.
Great picture and sound in all lighting conditions. Smart phone app makes entering numbers and letters much easier. I was able to use the same wall mount with the new TV.
One connect works fine once installed, but makes setup more difficult due to the need to reroute wiring in my installation.
Just had this TV installed and must say what an incredible piece of kit it is. The picture is the best I have ever seen , almost 3D proportion, the clarity is so good. Ambient feature looks great .
Great TV for movies, and sport, and does SD better than any other TV.
If ever a television could be better than this It will be a SAMSUNG
Absolutely fabulous. The picture is breathtaking.
Samsungs flagship TV, the QLED Q9FSitting here lost for words, in awe, marveling at this incredible piece of heavenly technology that allows me to watch everything in the most highest quality and brilliance of picture quality. Am I going too far? AnswerNo, Im not!
Unfortunately the feature that I purchased this TV is not yet supported by the SmartThings app for IOS. I can't stream my photos to this TV or use the TV in a custom ambient mode as the app has connectivity problems.
I had an old movie on the other night and my houseguests thought Cary Grant and Eva Marie Saint were going to climb right out of the screen, so realistic is the picture.
Who had the bright idea to put really tough sticker on the top left corner, as they didn't came off well. Ok so what do i use to removed the glue without damaging the screen.
The Samsung Q9FN is the most impressive Television I've ever owned. It defines Samsung as a company who likes to be innovative and do their own thing no matter what everyone else is doing. Samsung could have copied everyone else and Went with OLED but they wanted better than OLED and designed QLED.
The Samsung 65 Q9F is four times the resolution of 1080p with the Samsung Q9FN Series 65"-Class HDR UHD Smart QLED TV. The Samsung 65 Q9FN QLED TV has a 64.5" LED-backlit LCD panel, and incorporates Motion Rate 240 technology to digitally enhance fast-moving images to reduce blur. The Samsung 65 Q9F is compatible with the HDR10, HDR10+, and HLG HDR formats to provide a wider color gamut with compatible content and other equipment for more vivid images.
The 65 Q9FN has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to allow access to your favorite apps and Internet-based content, plus content sharing and screen mirroring with your other smart devices such as your smartphone or tablet. With four HDMI inputs, the Samsung 65 Q9F has multiple options for connecting high-definition video sources. The 65 Q9FN has three USB ports are also onboard for connecting multimedia peripherals like flash drives.
- Q Color with DCI-P3 Compatibility: Courtesy of the Quantum Dots, the Q9FN series TV can produce up to a billion shades of color. Meeting 100% of the DCI-P3 color space helps keep color from fading in bright scenes.
- Q Contrast EliteMax: The full-array LED backlight is divided into discretely controlled zones that adjust automatically to help show detail and depth from ultra black to pure white.
- Ultra Black Elite: The anti-reflective screen helps reduce glare and deepen black levels.
- Q HDR EliteMax with HDR10+: HDR10+ is designed to optimize every scene for color, contrast, and details, and is supported by a number of studios and content distributors.
- ULTRA HD PREMIUM: The UHDA's ULTRA HD PREMIUM logo identifies products and services that meet or exceed strict performance levels for 4K resolution, high dynamic range (HDR), and wide color spectrum (more lifelike colors), along with recommendations for immersive audio (multi-dimensional sound), among others.
- Metal Alloy Quantum Dots: The inorganic design of the quantum dots helps them resist fading over time, enhancing the effective life of the TV.
- Q Engine: The Q Engine processor is designed to optimize your content for 4K clarity, color, and HDR.
- Motion Rate 240: Motion Rate 240 technology helps digitally smooth out the blur commonly associated with fast motion.
- Q Style Elite with One Virtually Invisible Connection: When mounted with the optional No Gap Wall Mount, the TV is designed to mount virtually flush to the wall. The included One Connect Box connects your components to one separate box, and not to the back of the TV, so you can see more of what you want to and less of what you don't.
- Ambient Mode:
- Décor: Enhance your living room by mimicking your wall pattern to blend in with the space around the TV.
- Information Hub: Get useful information, such as weather and major headlines, displayed on the screen.
- Personal Photos: Turn your living room into your personal gallery by displaying photos from your mobile device or the Samsung Cloud.
- Play Music: Find your favorite tracks or playlists with Bixby's voice command or use Bluetooth to play music from your phone.
- Boundless 360° Design: With virtually no bezel, the TV is designed to look attractive from nearly any angle.
- One Mount Solution with Optional Accessories: The One Mount solution lets you place your TV virtually wherever you want, however you want. The optional Studio Stand resembles a floorstanding easel and is designed to give your room an elegant look and feel. The optional Gravity Stand features a full-metal body for tabletop placement.
- OneRemote with Voice Assistance: Spend more time watching and less time searching. The OneRemote, voice assistance, and a universal guide help you find streaming and live shows. The OneRemote also automatically detects and controls all your compatible connected devices and content.
- Bixby Voice: Bixby helps make it easy to search for content, flip channels, or ask questions, such as the current weather, using only your voice. Click voice recognition on your remote or compatible mobile device, and Bixby is at your command.
- Universal Guide: The universal guide brings your favorite content from multiple devices and apps together in one easy-to-browse menu. It recommends popular shows and can make custom recommendations tailored just for you.
- Your SmartThings Hub: The SmartThings app connects your TV to a range of compatible smart devices and appliances. From your refrigerator to your smartphone, change room temperatures, see what's in the refrigerator or who's at your door, all from the comfort of your couch. Download the SmartThings app on your mobile device to control and monitor your TV and connected devices all in one screen.
- Designed for Seamless Setup with Your Smartphone: Simply turn on your TV, and it will connect to your smartphone automatically. Your phone will then share Wi-Fi network information with the TV. If your phone is linked to a Samsung account, it will automatically be shared with the TV, so no separate login is required. After a future firmware update, you'll be able to choose the apps on your phone that you also want on the TV; they will then be copied into the TV's Smart Hub and you'll automatically be logged in.
- Notifications: If you have laundry in your compatible washing machine, you'll get a popup message in the corner of the TV letting you know when it's done, so you can enjoy your TV shows without thinking about it.
- TV Plus: With TV Plus, you're just a few clicks away from a library of UHD 4K and HDR content.
- Sync & Share: Sync your TV to your compatible smartphone to access and control your content on the screen. You can also continue your entertainment non-stop as you move around the house. With Sync and Share, you can grab your popcorn from the kitchen without pausing or missing a scene.
- Steam Link: The Steam Link app lets you stream your favorite games seamlessly with enhanced graphics and speed.
- Auto Game Mode: Auto Game Mode helps produce an enhanced gaming experience with minimal input lag.
- HDMI Connectivity: HDMI connectivity enables digital audio and video over a single cable. One HDMI input is ARC-compatible for simplified connection to your compatible home theater system.
- Integrated Wi-Fi: Enjoy your favorite on-demand content over your existing Wi-Fi (802.11ac) network.
- Dolby Digital Plus: Dolby Digital Plus is designed to optimize your entertainment experience with enhanced sound richness and clarity.
- Additional Features:
- 10-bit color support
- UHD upscaling
- Contrast Enhancer
- DTS Premium Sound 5.1
- Multiroom Link
- TV SoundConnect
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth headset support
- Quad-core processor
- Digital Clean View
- Auto channel search
- Supreme UHD Dimming
- Embedded POP
- InstaPort S (HDMI Quick Switch)
- ANYNET+ HDMI-CEC
- Closed captioning
- Electronic program guide
- USB HID support
- Eco Sensor
- Auto Power Off
- TV-to-mobile device & mobile device-to-TV mirroring (DLNA)
- IP Control Support with compatible software