- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product.
|Screen||3.0" LCD Rear Screen (921,000 pixels)|
|Video Clip Length||Up to 29 Minutes|
|Audio Recording||Built-in Mic: With Video, Stereo|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160: 30 fps, 24 fps
1920 x 1080: 60 fps, 30 fps
1280 x 720: 30 fps
680 x 480: 30 fps
|Video Recording||Yes, NTSC|
|Battery||1x Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2VDC, 1025mAh|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.6 x 2.6 x 2.4" / 11.7 x 6.6 x 6.1 cm|
|Weight||12.87 oz / 365 g without battery|
Intelligent Zoom: 6.2x
|Lens||EFL: 10.9-34 mm (35 mm equivalent: 24-75 mm)
Aperture: f/1.7 (W) - 2.8 (T)
|Focus Range||Normal: 19.685" (50.00 cm) - Infinity
Wide: 1.181" (3.00 cm) - Infinity
Telephoto: 11.811" (30.00 cm) - Infinity
|Memory Card Type||SD
|Pixels||Actual: 16.8 Megapixel
Effective: 12.8 Megapixel
|Sensor||Four Thirds (17.3 x 13.0 mm) MOS|
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Forced On/Red-eye Reduction
Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction
|Maximum Effective Flash Range||Wide: 2.62 - 27.88' (0.80 - 8.50 m)
Telephoto: 0.98 - 17.06' (0.30 - 5.20 m)
|External Flash Connection||Hot Shoe|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
Compensation: -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
|ISO Sensitivity||100-12500 (Extended Mode: 100-)|
|Burst Rate||Up to 40 fps
Up to 11 fps
Up to 7 fps
Up to 2 fps
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Flash, Incandescent, Shade, White Set 4|
One Point Color
Toy Camera Effect
|Exposure Metering||Center-weighted, Multi, Spot|
Speed: 60 - 1/4000 second
Speed: 1 - 1/16000 second
1/30 - 1/16000 second in Motion Images (NTSC) Mode
1/2 - 1/16000 second in Movie Mode
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 10 - 80%
|Connectivity||AV / USB Multi, AV Output, HDMI C (Mini)|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, 802.11b/g/n built-in|
All my life I have owned Nikon cameras. A year ago I switched to a Canon. Recently I purchased the Leica D-Lux (Typ 109). This is the best camera I have ever owned. It is simply a joy to operate, and at 72 I'm not burdened by carrying a heavy camera, such as, the Canon.
My first digital camera was a Leica Digilux 1. Loved that camera. Took it all over Europe and got some wonderful pictures. Later, I tried Nikons, Olympus and Lumix cameras but nothing ever satisfied. Now, I've come full circle with the 109. I love this camera.
Small, lightweight camera. The autofocus doesn't always work with me. Haven't used the viewfinder once. Otherwise, works very nicely. The Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100 works just as well, this Leica is just an "updated" version. Though, for the price I prefer the Panasonic.
Fits my needs perfectly: A serious camera that has Leica design, and can be operated from fully automatic snapshots to full control of aperture, shutter speed, and an enormous selection of options. I wanted to learn more about photography, but didn't want to get involved with multiple lenses, etc.
Beautiful and as capable as you may want (snapshot to full manual controls)3 year warrantyLeica
As a long time DSLR user, I have quickly become accustomed to, and really like, the D-109's smaller size, considerably reduced heft and agility that comes with a smaller, lighter camera. Pictures are really sharp and close-up shots have a beautifully shallow depth of field.
Awesome little camera. So many options, very confusing and complicated, it will take awhile to learn. I had a Leica film camera that I loved. Welcome to the 21st century.
an awesome camera. sure its not the most up to date, but its intuitive, beautiful, and produces an awesome image. its not quite a beginners point and shoot which i like.
intuitive great design
After owning D-Lux 3, 4 and 5, I was hoping, like many others, for D-Lux 6 to have a 1" sensor as it was being rumored so many times. But I was very disappointed when DL 6 was announced with the same small sensor; and, as I did not find much improvement from DL5, I did not upgrade to "6"!
Love this camera. First off I'm a point and shoot type of person now, however I've owned SLR's and numerous lenses. What I truly appereciate is the lense (1.7) on this thing. No flash needed so far and it's been 3 months. Pictures are perfect 95% of the time the remaining 5% is user error.
I did not give this a 5 star as it is over priced for what you get. The fact that it may be built to last twenty years does not matter in an area where the technology changes so fast. I did not "need" this camera but bought it as a treat for myself.