- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Number of Fan Speeds||2|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
I am limited by living in a trailer house so I have to have a specific size. This MW was the right size and the price was the best I could find for a new one. The buttons are hard to pus. I guess I don't know squat about the different powers of MWs.
i bought this less than a month ago and it has no problem with the heating element. The problem is that a cup of coffee placed on the front of the turnstile ends up at the back of the microwave. Thats dangerous to have to reach all the way back with a hot cup of liquid.
Great features and easy to use! Installation was also easy, just had to drill one hole that was different from the replaced unit. (GE moved the left overhead through the cabinet screw 1 to the left vs. the 10 year old unit i replaced. The right side holed lined up perfectly)
Very good item very quite when using it only problem is the clock is very bright at night
Just had installed today!
Attractive Design, Easy To Clean, Easy To Install, Simple Controls, Simple Display
It is a typical microwave. Price was right. The vents on top are very wide. I am sure something from the cupboard will fall into it eventually. Should not affect the microwave oven if it does. Compared to my old Maytag oven the door does not feel as sturdy and you have to press the keypad harder.
The unit works ok, looks ok EXCEPT for the panel which is almost impossible to read, even in the daylilght BUT totally IMPOSSIBLE at night. I've found a small LED flashlight with a magnetic clip that fits on the side of the microwave...
My previous Microwave was a GE and I really liked its features and serviceability The price was good. Works good. Buttons are a little harder to push, and the interior light is not as bright as our previous GE microwave. But I really like the features it has.
This is exactly what we were looking for - it fits perfectly into the space - although, installation was a little tricky. The fan is a little noisy, but I can live with that. Overall, a good product so far.
I use it to reheat leftovers and boil water for tea
- 1.6 cu. ft. Capacity
- 1000 watts (IEC-705 test procedure).
- Convenience Cooking Controls
- Multiple one-touch buttons on the control panel make operating the microwave oven quick and effortless.
- Auto and Time Defrost
- Defrosting times and power levels are programmed automatically or manually for optimal results.
- Recessed Turntable with On/Off
- Controls turntable operation.
- TWO-Speed, 300-CFM Venting System
- Removes smoke, steam and odors from the cooktop with two different speeds.
- 1.6 cu. ft. capacity: 1000 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
- Convenience cooking controls: Operating made quick and easy
- Auto and time defrost: Defrosting times and power levels are programmed automatically or manually for optimal results
- Turntable On/Off: Controls turntable operation
- Two-speed, 300-CFM venting system: Removes smoke, steam and odors