- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|Capacity||8.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Laundry Features||Energy Star, Sensor Dry, Stackable|
I bought this dryer about 2 months ago. It’s much quieter than our previous model. You have a wide range of options to choose from to dry your clothes. I love the lint trap feature. Works great and is so easy the remove and clean. Seams like it traps more lint than our old dryer
The Pro's: I love this dryer, it's nice and big, dry's well and visually looks great. The lint trap is gigantic and it was a great price. The Con's: The door will drive you nuts . If you wash anything small from, socks, to underwear, washcloths and even T-Shirt's expect for them to accumulate at the...
I bought this a month ago and am very happy with it. I like that is saves water and energy and that the clothes are clean and fresh. One of the features that attracted me to this front loading washer is the "catch" that allows me to leave the door ajar to keep the interior of the washer dry and,...
We were looking for a larger capacity dryer to keep up with a larger washing machine. It had to be easy to use as there will be multiple people using it. This met those needs and it does a great job. The pedestal makes it even easier to load and adds nice storage space!
This was purchased a month ago as part of a pair. Couldn't beat the price but also it was just what we were looking for. Plenty of cycle choices for us. We never used most of the choices on our previous dryer. Also, it fit perfectly under our existing counter top. Love the lint filter design.
I bought this dryer few weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with the performance of it. The inside is very huge (easily fit a king and a queen size blankets), the sound is relatively quite, it dries your laundry very quickly and you don't even need to worry about putting the dryer sheets to get rid...
I didn't need a dryer with steam cycle and this model was perfect. I bought an Electrolux washing machine about 6 months ago and wanted a similar dryer. The only thing I don't like is that it sometimes rolls the clothes into a big ball and the ones in the center don't get dry.
We purchased this for our new home about a month or so ago.Machine is quiet, controls are self-explanatory. Only twice have I needed to re-run it due to clothes not being quite dry. Hence the 4 stars, but I would much rather that than clothes over dried!Overall, I am very happy with my dryer.
I bought it a couple of weeks ago and it works better than I expected. My old dryer was still working, but it was a 1984 model. I wanted to get a bigger dryer that was energy efficient. This new one dried my clothes faster and better. I couldn't have asked for a better dryer
I purchased the dryer about one month ago and it is performing very well. I like the reminder tone when the load is finished and the cycle selection. I also love that it is energy star certified. My only gripe is the left hand orientation if the door handle, which i understand can be adjusted.
8.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer from Electrolux
The newest Electrolux electric dryer features five cycle selections for all types of fabrics. Cycles include Timed Dry (Auto, 60 Min., 30 Min.), Heavy Duty, Towels, Normal and Delicates. With its ENERGY STAR® rating, it exceeds federal regulations for energy efficiency. That means it's both environmental and economical, saving you a small fortune on utility costs over its lifetime. The special Wrinkle Release option ensures that your clothes leave the dryer ready to wear. And with Electrolux's Luxury-Quiet™ technology, the dryer runs quietly - you can even keep it on the second floor. Stackable and undercounter capable.
Based on extensive consumer insight to meet the real needs of consumers and professionals, Electrolux focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. Today, the company is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more than 50 million products to customers in 150 markets every year.
- A special Wrinkle Release option ensures that your clothes leave the dryer wrinkle free and ready to wear.
- Electrolux's special Quiet technology ensures that your dryer runs so quietly that you can run it wherever you want - even on the second floor - without any noisy disruptions.
- For those who like to have their options always visible on their washer, the IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all of your options, at all times.
- Timed Dry (Auto, 60 Min., 30 Min.), Heavy Duty, Towels, Normal, Delicates
- By offering reversible dryer doors, Electrolux allows for any laundry room to be a customizable space.
- Raise your units with optional pedestal drawers that provide extra storage, or use the optional stacking kit for convenient placement in small spaces.
- ENERGY STAR® rated products exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency, meaning they're economical and environmental - you'll benefit the environment by consuming less energy while also saving a small fortune on operating costs.
- 50 RPM tumble speed
- Adjustable leveling legs
- 3 temperature selections
- 3 dryness levels
- 4-way venting
- Eco option