- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
|Capacity||8.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Laundry Features||Energy Star, Sensor Dry, Stackable|
This is an excellent dryer. It has a variety of settings that I can tailor to what kind of fabrics or clothes I'm drying. The drum is very large, and helps me to generally only do only one load of laundry per week to cover my family's needs. Highly recommend!
The Pro's: I love this dryer, it's nice and big, dry's well and visually looks great. The lint trap is gigantic and it was a great price. The Con's: The door will drive you nuts . If you wash anything small from, socks, to underwear, washcloths and even T-Shirt's expect for them to accumulate at the...
I love that the dryer is super large capacity and does an amazing job drying clothing. Even my king size thick comforters and quilts fit in this dryer. At first, I was concerned because the dryer didn't get as hot as my old dryer; however, after using it, I love that my clothes get dried, doesn't...
This machine works OK. I wanted an Electrolux dryer without a steam option (because they have so many problems), so this was about my only option. Only 3 stars because there are not a lot of cycle options. There's No way to set a timed cycle outside of the preset 30 or 60 minutes.
We bought this for our home and was pleased enough with how quickly it dries that we also bought it for our tenant. Functions really well- the only thing I would change is the bulkiness of the lint filter, which is really only mildly inconvenient for how efficient it is overall.
I bought this dryer a month ago. So far it seems pretty good. The 60 minute cycles dries my clothes well. It can fit a lot of clothes in it too. It's not horribly loud. The only problem I have with it is that the 30 minute cycle is useless even for just barely damp clothes.
Bought washer several months ago, on notice washer is leaking water from front door.
I’ve used many machines but this one wrks best by far
Worked for 5 days after purchase then began shutting off after just a few seconds.Ended up having to have THREE technician service calls and TWO brain wire harness deliveries. Inconvienced for more than two weeks because not working and recieving faulty repair part on the second service call.
Sometimes stops in the middle of a cycle. Sometimes turns on randomly with no input. Highly suspicious of the longevity of the keypad.
8.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer from Electrolux
The newest Electrolux electric dryer features five cycle selections for all types of fabrics. Cycles include Timed Dry (Auto, 60 Min., 30 Min.), Heavy Duty, Towels, Normal and Delicates. With its ENERGY STAR® rating, it exceeds federal regulations for energy efficiency. That means it's both environmental and economical, saving you a small fortune on utility costs over its lifetime. The special Wrinkle Release option ensures that your clothes leave the dryer ready to wear. And with Electrolux's Luxury-Quiet™ technology, the dryer runs quietly - you can even keep it on the second floor. Stackable and undercounter capable.
Based on extensive consumer insight to meet the real needs of consumers and professionals, Electrolux focuses on innovations that are thoughtfully designed. Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. Today, the company is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, selling more than 50 million products to customers in 150 markets every year.
- A special Wrinkle Release option ensures that your clothes leave the dryer wrinkle free and ready to wear.
- Electrolux's special Quiet technology ensures that your dryer runs so quietly that you can run it wherever you want - even on the second floor - without any noisy disruptions.
- For those who like to have their options always visible on their washer, the IQ-Touch™ control panel displays all of your options, at all times.
- Timed Dry (Auto, 60 Min., 30 Min.), Heavy Duty, Towels, Normal, Delicates
- By offering reversible dryer doors, Electrolux allows for any laundry room to be a customizable space.
- Raise your units with optional pedestal drawers that provide extra storage, or use the optional stacking kit for convenient placement in small spaces.
- ENERGY STAR® rated products exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency, meaning they're economical and environmental - you'll benefit the environment by consuming less energy while also saving a small fortune on operating costs.
- 50 RPM tumble speed
- Adjustable leveling legs
- 3 temperature selections
- 3 dryness levels
- 4-way venting
- Eco option