Zoom ZMS50G Multistomp Guitar Pedal
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|Number of Effects||55|
|Number of Models||8|
|Analog Inputs||1 x Instrument|
|Analog Outputs||2 x TS (1/4")|
|Computer Connection||Yes (System Updates Only)|
|Batteries||2 x AA (Included)|
|Dimensions (HxDxW)||2.3x5.13x3.05" (5.84x13.03x7.74cm)|
I already owned the MS-70CDR and -60B and love the sound and flexibility of them, so when I heard the latest firmware (v3.0) increased the number of available effects to a mind-boggling 175, I had to get this one too!
- Another great multiple effects unit from Zoom. I personally chose this unit because of its size and functionality, and of course its advanced tonal response and range. I already owned some of Zoom's products (G2.1u and G1), and I really noticed the difference in the tonal response and tonal range...
This is definitely a good product. Very easy to use and sound quality is surprisingly good.
Well thought out, easy to use and many uses. It could stand some improvements, but the price point, versatility of use and tiny footprint make it an outstanding addition to my rig.
- Pro-quality sounds from a large selection of amps, stompboxes and effects
- Easy-to-use interface
- Easy-to-use interface with large LCD screen
- Stereo outputs for feeding two amplifiers or direct recording
- Program the order of your patches
- Ultra-compact design that fits your pedalboard
- Compatibility: Guitar Pedal