Zeiss 10x25 T* Design Selection Monocular
Model #52 20 53
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product. Please click the button below to be notified when our retailers get it back in stock.
|Package Weight||0.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.748 x 4.016 x 2.598"|
|Angle of View||5.0°|
|Field-of-View (@ 1000 Yds)||264' (88 m @ 1000 m)|
|Minimum Focus Distance||14.8' (4.5 m)|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||2.5mm|
|Dimensions||4.3" (109mm) in Height [unspecified width]|
|Weight||0.19 lb (88g)|
|Objective Lens Diameter||25mm|
Great product. Easy to carry. Will use for expedition travel as well as to have handy for city travel. Worth the money. More convenient than binoculars.I can find no problems with it.
You can buy a 15x55 with zoom fo* the price on this is ridiculous and it's so weak I would not recommend this to anyone
- 5.0° Angle of View
- Made in the European Union
- Zeiss 10x25 T* Design Selection Monocular
- Limited Lifetime Warranty