- All Products are New and from Certified Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
I have been playing drums for over 50 years. In the past 7 years, I have owned 2 Roland & 1 Alesis kit. The Yamaha blows both brands right out of the water. First of all,Yamaha makes great acoustic drums, and they have all of those great sounding kits in their electronic drums.
Great Sound, Huge Tone, Quality, Sensitive, Versatile
Single Trigger Tom Pads
I've been playing this electronic drum set almost everyday since I had this. It really have a high-quality sound. The drum module have 600+ sounds with drum training functions and practice songs as well as easy recording. Very portable- does not occupy a lot of space.
Not easy to use the apps and import midi files
Did a lot of reading about electronic drum gear. Chose the DTX 532k overall. Pedals and pads feel good but just upgraded to all XP80 pads. They have a better feel and stick response. Needed to increase volume levels of cymbals and added my free cymbal through the KP65.
Good Unit To Start With, Great Sound, Huge Tone, Responsive, Sensitive, Versatile
Flat Sound, Manual Is Sometimes Hard, Not Sensitive
Love the real pedals, pads feel good. sound is awesome. I can not get the cymbal loud enough for my liking, may be not knowing the settings well enough yet. My package came with an extra cymbal, it is unclear how to add this since the 502 control panel is full, I assume get a 2nd control panel, will...
Great Sound, Huge Tone, Responsive, Sensitive, Versatile
- DTX502 module with over 691 high-quality drum sounds
- XP80 3-zone snare pad for head, rim-shot, side-stick
- Real hi-hat system for authentic, nuanced feel
- Includes KP65 Kick Pad
- Large 10" Ride and Crash cymbals and 10" Hi-Hat cymbal (all 3-zone) with exclusive 360-degree "choke" function
- HH65 remote hi-hat foot controller, allows half-open, pedal and splash hi-hat sounds
- 7" Drum Pads newly designed for greater playability and durability
- Training Functions with Voice Guidance
- Module: DTX502
- Snare : XP80
- Tom: TP70 x 2
- Floor Tom: TP70
- Bass Drum : KP65
- Hi-Hat : RHH135 + HS650A
- Crash Cymbal: PCY135
- Ride Cymbal: PCY135