- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
I've been playing for over 30 years, but this is my first electronic kit. Easy to set up and more importantly, the pads have a natural feel.
The only regret I have is not buying this kit sooner. This kit rocks! Ive had experience with the Alesis DM10 and ended up selling it. I couldnt stand it anymore. But this yamaha is different. It rocks! I know this kit gets compared with the roland 11 as theyre in the same price range.
I saw Kenny Aronoff on a youtube video playing these so I ordered them for my studio and they are great. I don't have to spend time setting up mics just straight to the board and a lot of different drum sounds.
I've been playing this electronic drum set almost everyday since I had this. It really have a high-quality sound. The drum module have 600+ sounds with drum training functions and practice songs as well as easy recording. Very portable- does not occupy a lot of space.
I got this kit a few weeks ago. My first reaction was to return it because I didn't like the response of the GUI hat but after playing it a few times I got used to it. I'm just using it for quiet practice and limited recordings which I didn't see spending a larger amount for better response.
- DTX502 module with over 691 high-quality drum sounds
- XP80 3-zone snare pad for head, rim-shot, side-stick
- Real hi-hat system for authentic, nuanced feel
- Includes KP65 Kick Pad
- Large 10" Ride and Crash cymbals and 10" Hi-Hat cymbal (all 3-zone) with exclusive 360-degree "choke" function
- HH65 remote hi-hat foot controller, allows half-open, pedal and splash hi-hat sounds
- 7" Drum Pads newly designed for greater playability and durability
- Training Functions with Voice Guidance
- Module: DTX502
- Snare : XP80
- Tom: TP70 x 2
- Floor Tom: TP70
- Bass Drum : KP65
- Hi-Hat : RHH135 + HS650A
- Crash Cymbal: PCY135
- Ride Cymbal: PCY135