- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
|**Pricing is for informational purposes. Not all retailers have direct relationship with Greentoe.|
This is my first set of electronic drums and I was a little skeptical about purchasing them. Way better than I expected in terms of sounding like a real kit. It's quite small when assembled, but that's a plus when it comes to limited space. Overall, our whole family is really happy with this kit.
I really like this kit. I am a bassist and wanna be drummer. The kits sound pretty good, the cymbal decay isn't the grates but for a little project studio this is a great bargain. There are 10 preprogrammed kits that all have their own special place.
- DTX400 module with 169 drum sounds and 127 instrument sounds
- TP70S 3-zone snare pad for head, rim-shot, side-stick
- Includes FP6110 Belt drive Kick Pedal and KP65 Kick Pad
- Large 10" Ride and Crash cymbals and 10" Hi-Hat cymbal
- HH65 remote hi-hat, allows half-open, pedal and splash hi-hat sounds.
- 7" Drum Pads newly designed for greater playability and durability
- 10 interactive Training Functions with Voice Guidance
- 10 Preset kits (all of which can be overwritten)
- 10 play-along songs (new songs can be downloaded via USB)
- Steel Rack provides a solid playing experience
- Longer Floor Tom bar for expanding with extra cymbal (PCY90AT)
- Chrome hardware for the cymbal attachments