- All Products are New and from Certified Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
|**Pricing is for informational purposes. Not all retailers have direct relationship with Greentoe.|
I love this kit so much! It's fun to play and practice on and has wonderful sound, I can't even hear the pads. The only problem is the construction. I find myself usually adjusting the snare because it keeps sliding down, same with the hihat.
Easy To Set Up, Easy To Use, Fun to use, Great sound, Low Power Consumption
This is my first set of electronic drums and I was a little skeptical about purchasing them. Way better than I expected in terms of sounding like a real kit. It's quite small when assembled, but that's a plus when it comes to limited space. Overall, our whole family is really happy with this kit.
My daughter was able to set it up without any problems and was using it right away. Sample sounds are excellent, very responsive and snare multi zone is a must have. Amazing amount of capability for the price. Got here next day and everything perfect. I couldn't be happier.
- DTX400 module with 169 drum sounds and 127 instrument sounds
- TP70S 3-zone snare pad for head, rim-shot, side-stick
- Includes FP6110 Belt drive Kick Pedal and KP65 Kick Pad
- Large 10" Ride and Crash cymbals and 10" Hi-Hat cymbal
- HH65 remote hi-hat, allows half-open, pedal and splash hi-hat sounds.
- 7" Drum Pads newly designed for greater playability and durability
- 10 interactive Training Functions with Voice Guidance
- 10 Preset kits (all of which can be overwritten)
- 10 play-along songs (new songs can be downloaded via USB)
- Steel Rack provides a solid playing experience
- Longer Floor Tom bar for expanding with extra cymbal (PCY90AT)
- Chrome hardware for the cymbal attachments