- All Products are New and from Certified Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
I love this kit so much! It's fun to play and practice on and has wonderful sound, I can't even hear the pads. The only problem is the construction. I find myself usually adjusting the snare because it keeps sliding down, same with the hihat.
Easy To Set Up, Easy To Use, Fun to use, Great sound, Low Power Consumption
This is my first set of electronic drums and I was a little skeptical about purchasing them. Way better than I expected in terms of sounding like a real kit. It's quite small when assembled, but that's a plus when it comes to limited space. Overall, our whole family is really happy with this kit.
I bought this as to have something to do just for fun when taking a break from playing guitar. It's perfect for me for that reason. Easy to set up and easy to understand as to getting all kinds of different sounds.
I've really improved on my timing with this kit. It's neighbor friendly, too.
Cheap, Easy To Set Up, Easy To Use, Low Power Consumption
I really like this kit. I am a bassist and wanna be drummer. The kits sound pretty good, the cymbal decay isn't the grates but for a little project studio this is a great bargain. There are 10 preprogrammed kits that all have their own special place.
I love this drum set!! It was easy to assemble and is well built. I had it assembled and was playing within 30-40 minutes. There are some very minor issues that I have with this set, i.e. the location of the hi-hat, cymbals, etc., but those are due to my own personal preferences.
I decided to change from acoustic to electronic drums because of my age and all the stuff you have to lug around to gigs with an acoustic set. At 1st I was thrown off by the size of the pads but after sitting down and playing them I was really suprised.This is a great set for any venue as long as...
Great Sound, Huge Tone, Responsive, Sensitive
Lacks Enough Sounds
- DTX400 module with 169 drum sounds and 127 instrument sounds
- TP70S 3-zone snare pad for head, rim-shot, side-stick
- Includes FP6110 Belt drive Kick Pedal and KP65 Kick Pad
- Large 10" Ride and Crash cymbals and 10" Hi-Hat cymbal
- HH65 remote hi-hat, allows half-open, pedal and splash hi-hat sounds.
- 7" Drum Pads newly designed for greater playability and durability
- 10 interactive Training Functions with Voice Guidance
- 10 Preset kits (all of which can be overwritten)
- 10 play-along songs (new songs can be downloaded via USB)
- Steel Rack provides a solid playing experience
- Longer Floor Tom bar for expanding with extra cymbal (PCY90AT)
- Chrome hardware for the cymbal attachments