- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Capacity||19.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity||14.08 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Capacity||5.15 Cu. Ft.|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Number of Door Bins||6|
|Humidity Controlled Crispers||2|
|Hinge Side||Right Hinge|
|Refrigeration Features||ADA Compliant, Standard Depth|
|Depth With Door at 90 Degrees||59.88|
runs very quiet, keeps food cold, very deep frig shelves. front leveler feet are too short to touch the floor, needed to put booster blocks under them. freezer controls ARE on the back wall - not smart
Great value for the price. Lots of storage for the size. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
My fridge was 30 yrs. old. The one I bought is much more roomy and the lighting in it is so much more than I expected! I just love all the storage in the door.
I am very please with my refrigerator. It has more space then I ex-pected and love the way thing fit on doors.I am looking to enjoy myrefrigerator for a long time to come.
This refrigerator was the only choice due to the space it was going in. There are only two drawers inside at the bottom. No ice maker. However, it is one that is also garage ready if you should want to put there.
Quiet. Easy to clean. Lots of room. Great temperature control. Great lighting.
When we got it, there was an issue of clicking noise when open/close the door. We call Whirlpool and have the guy over to fix the problem under the warranty. He used the nail filing the get rid of excessive plastic part which i thought it was a very cheap fix and they could have just replace the...
I've recently purchased a WRT519SZDM and checked the temperature range that this unit was able to hold the freezer and refrigerator compartments to.When at the normal settings on the control settings for the freezer and refrigerator, this one will cycle between 0 and 19 degrees in the freezer, and...
Very good quality.
Pros - Smooth, Sleek Design. LED Light to save on cost. Clear Shelves and Bins so you can see what is where and how fresh it still is. Cons - No Light in the Freezer Compartment. Freezer Door Shelves are open, and things can fall out.
- LED Interior Lighting
- LED interior lighting is longer-lasting and uses less energy than incandescent lighting. Plus, it casts a bright light on the contents of your refrigerator so food looks as it should.
- Flexi-Slide Bin
- The Flexi-Slide bin quickly moves side-to-side for convenient storage options, so you can make space for items when you need it.
- Additional Door Bin
- An additional door bin helps you store more and better organize food items.
- Electronic Temperature Control
- Convenient, up-front electronic temperature controls let you choose the ideal temperature for whatever foods you're storing.
- EZ Connect Ice Maker Kit
- Easily install an Ice Maker in 5 minutes or less with the EZ Connect icemaker kit so you won't have to fill up your ice tray again.
- Frameless Glass Shelves
- Store more items on each shelf with wall-to-wall frameless glass shelves, which offer greater storage ability.
- Clear, Humidity Controlled Crispers
- Clear Door Bins