- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Capacity||18.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity||12.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Capacity||5.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Shelf Type||Cantilever, Split|
|Hinge Side||Right Hinge|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Number of Door Bins||6|
|Humidity Controlled Crispers||2|
|Refrigeration Features||Energy Star, Ice Maker, Non Water Dispenser, Standard Depth|
|Depth Without Handles||30.88|
|Height Without Hinges||65.5|
|Depth With Door at 90 Degrees||59|
The design of this refrigerator needs to be updated! The handles project out from a already deep design by 2 and 1/8 inches. I had the door reversed and now have two ugly 1/2 inch black bolt heads on the from of the door.
I am very pleased with the performance of the refrigerator and the looks, however I wish Whirlpool had not put the bar down the middle of the freezer. I had a bottom freezer before without a bar and I felt like I could get more items into the freezer.
My last Whirlpool fridge was still running fine after 16 years. However, I have been wanting a bottom drawer refrigerator for years. I chose black instead of white and did not need an ice-maker, although this has one. I needed to go to this size refrigerator as the height fits in the existing space.
I had a specific size I needed to fit my kitchen, wanted a black fridge & hubby wanted the freezer on the bottom so he didn’t have to bend over so much. This fit all of our criteria! Lots of shelving plus an ice maker...bonus! I am very pleased with my Whirlpool refrigerator.
I wanted to get an appliance that was made in the USA. Most of my appliances are made by Whirlpool, which makes an excellent product. Because I have a cabinet that restricted my height, ABT was able to get me the product I loved in the height I needed.
We have a family of four using this refrigerator and everyone loves it. It has lots of space for different sized objects and it's easy to see what's in the freezer because of the pull out drawer. When comparing bottom freezers, make sure you know whether it has the pull out drawer or a door.
Just got my new fridge! Love the black , finally all my appliances match again! Love the freezer on bottom, we are in our 60s and what we use most is the fridge, it is so nice to have what I use most at eye level !
I love my new refrigerator. Even though it is technically smaller than my old refrigerator, it feels much roomier inside. I love the freezer which is definitely roomier. I wish it had an automatic door closer but overall I’m very pleased!
As a whole, I like my new refrigerator, but after having it this long, the plastic fruit, vegetable, and meat/cheese drawers look fragile and I am very careful not to crack or break them. The ice maker is much slower than the one I had in my Amana and the ice cubes are quite a bit smaller.
I've had this fridge for a few weeks and I really like it. The only negative is that the plastic dividers in the freezer section prevent adding large items to the freezer, such as a larger frozen pizza. I did find a way to remove the dividers, though.
- Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Save energy and cool your food quickly with this model's temperature management system. This intuitive system senses and adapts using built-in sensors to measure the internal temperature and activate the compressor only when necessary.
- FreshFlow Produce Preserver
- Extend the freshness of produce up to 4 days longer. A filter absorbs excess ethylene gas that causes fruit and vegetables, like lettuce and cantaloupe, to spoil. Replace the filter every 6 months for optimal performance.
- Adaptive Defrost
- Adaptive Defrost senses and adapts to help save energy and provides improved food preservation by running the defrost cycle only when necessary.
- Freezer Drawer
- Easily organize and access frozen items with the convenient freezer drawer.
- SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- Contains spills and simplifies cleanup, preventing liquids from leaking onto shelves below.
- Humidity-Controlled Crispers
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
- LED Interior Lighting
- Makes it easy to see fresh and frozen food. It puts a spotlight on food and casts a more natural light on the contents of your refrigerator so food looks as it should.
- Energy Star Qualified
- Energy Star qualified refrigerators exceed federal minimum standards to conserve natural resources and help save money on utility bills. These eco-friendly appliances are better for the environment and your wallet.