- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Primary Oven Racks||2|
|Capacity||3.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity||3.1|
|Oven Features||ADA Compliant, Conventional, Delay Bake, Digital Clock, Digital Temperature Display, Interior Oven Light, Removable Door, Sabbath Mode, Timer, Undercounter Installable, Viewing Window|
I got this oven as a replacement under a home warranty and i absolutely love the new one!
Very noisy oven when operated
I've only had it a month, but I've noticed in comparison to my previous Jenn-Air Oven that the Pre-Heat seems to take a really long time. I am still becoming accustomed to it, but the temp seems a bit different (hotter @350=brown bottom dishes).
We love this oven. When we purchased it, we had the original oven that was built in 1958. It's easy to figure it out. The cleaning feature is great. I love being in this century!
I bought this oven to replace an old one. It is small but the interior is acceptable. The oven is noisy and the fan runs after the oven is turned off. The preheating is slow. I like the exterior look and the oven almost fit into my existing cabinets.
I bought the oven at the end on 2016, I do not like it at all. It takes 28 minutes to pre heat to 450 degrees, takes a long time to cool down and I recently used the self cleaning mode and it burned the fuse out. The oven door is locked shut and will not run.
I am not sure whether I would recommend this. It is a beautiful oven but it is very slow to preheat and so far it has burned everything I put in the oven and it is noisy..
I like this model. It preheats quickly and appears to be true to the thermostat. It has a very bright interior light.It is a little noisier than my previous oven.
Actually I thought I had already sent my review in to you folks, but if you didn't get it, I'll do another. I like the new oven, however I'm disappointed the it takes soooooooooooo long for the oven to heat up, longer than my old Whirlpool.
Order was a very good experience. The oven was delivered as promised and in excellent condition
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- With the AccuBake temperature management system you can now achieve delicious, consistent results every time. This system surrounds food with even temperatures and uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature
- It even turns on the correct cooking elements to ensure optimal heat and deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks
- High-Heat Self-Cleaning System
- This system uses a high temperature instead of harsh chemicals to help clean your oven by burning off baked-on food splatter
- Keep Warm Setting
- This setting helps food stay warm and ready to serve even when the family is running late
- Closed Door Broiling
- A broiling temperature management system helps prevent overheating to keep the kitchen comfortable and cool while still maintaining the optimal cooking temperature for food
- ADA Certified
- Models with this feature meet standards set by the Americans with Disabilities Act when installed in compliance with current ADA standards
- Additional Features
- Dual interior lighting
- Touch control digital display
- 3.1 cu. ft. capacity
- 12-hour delay cook setting
- Sabbath mode with Star K certification
- #1 selling appliance brand in the U.S.A.