- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Primary Oven Racks||2|
|Capacity||3.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity||3.1|
|Oven Features||ADA Compliant, Conventional, Delay Bake, Digital Clock, Digital Temperature Display, Interior Oven Light, Removable Door, Sabbath Mode, Timer, Undercounter Installable, Viewing Window|
I installed this wall oven less than a week ago. It replaced a 1970s vintage Frigidaire double wall oven. I followed the installation instructions and had no issues during the installation. The oven works well and we no complaints so far.
Works well once it comes to proper temp., but the odor is awful from the factory coating used. It has been a month and it still emits a bad odor, although less than in the beginning. It takes about 20 minutes to reach temp. when my older one lonely took 11 min. to reach 425 degrees.
We have a very small space, and I love to cook and bake. I struggled for years with a different brand, which fit the space but was extremely limited in interior space. This Whirlpool oven has much more space, heats evenly, and is easy to operate. I love it.
I purchased this oven in January and it was installed in February. I find the oven to be a little smaller than I anticipated.However so far i am pleased.
I bought this oven to replace an old one. It is small but the interior is acceptable. The oven is noisy and the fan runs after the oven is turned off. The preheating is slow. I like the exterior look and the oven almost fit into my existing cabinets.
I bought this in August 2019 and it was delivered more than a month late due to manufacturing delays. When I finally got it and installed it worked okay for about 4 months before it blew a fuse in March 2020. It is now May 2020, and it is still not fixed.
It’s only been installed two weeks. So far,I am very pleased.
I bought this oven a month ago and love it! Beautiful to look ay
We had a hard to fit spot and the oven fit perfect.
I bought a couple of months ago because my previous one quit working. I am very happy with this oven
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- With the AccuBake temperature management system you can now achieve delicious, consistent results every time. This system surrounds food with even temperatures and uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature
- It even turns on the correct cooking elements to ensure optimal heat and deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks
- High-Heat Self-Cleaning System
- This system uses a high temperature instead of harsh chemicals to help clean your oven by burning off baked-on food splatter
- Keep Warm Setting
- This setting helps food stay warm and ready to serve even when the family is running late
- Closed Door Broiling
- A broiling temperature management system helps prevent overheating to keep the kitchen comfortable and cool while still maintaining the optimal cooking temperature for food
- ADA Certified
- Models with this feature meet standards set by the Americans with Disabilities Act when installed in compliance with current ADA standards
- Additional Features
- Dual interior lighting
- Touch control digital display
- 3.1 cu. ft. capacity
- 12-hour delay cook setting
- Sabbath mode with Star K certification
- #1 selling appliance brand in the U.S.A.