Whirlpool 30" White Over the Range Combination Microwave Ovens
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Capacity||1.1 cu. ft.|
|Operating Power (Watts)||1000|
|Number of Fan Speeds||4|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Duct Configuration||Horizontal or Vertical|
Bought the slim profile over the range microwave/hood to replace countertop microwave. It has a great look, but sound alerts are too soft. Another thing that is irritating is when , just trying to wipe off or clean exterior, door opens, light comes on, and fan turns on.Just a little too sensitive!
Have had for a few months now. What a great addition to our kitchen renovation. Love the fan, automatically comes on when stove below is in use if to much heat rises and shuts off automatically also. Many speeds to choose from. Great light to help see while to cook Great unit so far, no complaints.
I bought this microwave because my husband and I are both tall and we hated not being able to see into our pots on the stove from our full standing position. This low profile microwave suits our needs for rehearing while making our stovetop move visible and fictional for our use.
Bought it to replace a ventahood. I was initially intimidated by installing it myself but after reading the directions and using the metal template plate, it was a breeze. I did have to have someone help me because it's heavy. Control panel has a small learning curve. (Love that buttons are hidden.
I had to replace my over the range microwave and needed to meet the specifications. It was an adjustment because it is smaller the meet the height requirement over the range. Once it was installed it is beautiful and works much better than the one I had to replace.
We recently had our older whirlpool model crash on us after 4 years of use and found this one to replace it. Choosing a 'slim' profile gave us so much more space over our stove and it added a more refined look to the entire space. "It really tied the room together" you might say.
We have remodeled our kitchen and added this microwave hoping for an attractive yet functional unit. What a pleasant surprise this purchase has been. It is only 10" high but you would not know it. The interior has been plenty large enough to cook anything we want.
I bought all new kitchen appliances in February but did not convert the large countertop microwave/convection oven over to an over the range micro/hood fan because I thought I would have to relocate my outdoor light switch and cut down the upper cabinets to do so and did not want the fuss.
My low profile microwave provides all the features I expect in a microwave and gives me more space over the stove. This microwave has great features like the ability to turn the rotation off if I have a large meal to cook, the exhaust fan is quiet yet effective.
My husband and I got this installed fairly easily. It looks so sharp in our kitchen. We haven't had any problem with fitting foods inside, so there is plenty of space! I love how much quieter it is than our previous microwave. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
400 CFM Venting System
- Keep your kitchen smelling like home with 400 CFM motor class high performance venting that quickly gets rid of smoke, odor and moisture.
- Sensor Cooking
- Keep things clean and dinner moving with a door that can open with the simple tap of a wrist or elbow, so you can access the microwave without putting dishes down.
- Automatically get the settings you need to cook popcorn right and help prevent burning.
90° Hinge Door
- Install your microwave hood next to a wall if necessary with a 90° hinge door.
Turntable On/Off Option
- Choose whether the turntable rotates or not to accommodate a wide range of dish sizes.
- Get just the right amount of heat and time, whether you're cooking or defrosting, with specific preset options.
- Choose from 23 Quick Touch Settings.
Add 30 Seconds
- Quickly set the microwave timer to 30 seconds or add it to already in-progress cooking time with the touch of a button.
10 Power Levels
- Help prevent undercooking and overcooking with 10 power levels to match your dish.
Concealed Touch Controls
- Controls stay out of the way and easy to clean with a smooth touch panel that's hidden behind the microwave door for a modern look.
- Low profile design.
- Fits tall glasses, wide plates and big bowls.
- 1,000-Watt cooking power.
- Dishwasher-safe turntable plate.
- Width: 29.88"
- Height: 10.31"
- Depth: 18"
- Capacity: 1.1 cu. ft.
- CFM: 400