Whirlpool 30" Black Over the Range Low Profile Over the Range Combination Microwave Ovens
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Capacity||1.1 cu. ft.|
|Operating Power (Watts)||1000|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Recirculating||Optional (Sold Separately)|
|Duct Configuration||Horizontal or Vertical|
|Number of Fan Speeds||4|
We bought this about 2 months ago to go below our cupboards becasue a regular over stove microwave would not fit. So happy we did, because it fits perfectly and works like a charm. I really like the sound it makes when finished cooking and that it only beeps 3 times.
My wife always complained about the reduced space above the stove (created by microwaves). She now has more than ample with this "compressed" microwave. It operates the same as others and with comparable oven space, but the impact is quite significant (in appearance and application).
Just love my new Whirlpool combination fan vent/ microwave, Was able to get rid of my old microwave from my counter top, and now I have such much more room on my counter top.
I love my new microwave. I'd like the fact that it's over my range now and save space in my kitchen.
I bought this microwave to fit in a space that restricted access to the door swinging open. The design of the door opening 90 degrees was great. Easy installed do it yourself instructions on Youtube
Slightly lower power rating then our existing microwave, so having to adapt. The size is not a problem and looks good. Main two issues are the vent is into the building, not external where our old hood was and rather than having a rack that can hold it while wiring, someone has to hold it up while...
We heat up vegetables, coffee, & tea mostly. Has done everything we need in a microwave
It fit perfectly under my cabinet. Really quiet when is ON.#sweepstakes
The microwave/hood fits nicely into the opening in my older cabinets to easily see all of the cooktop below it. My older microwave was much larger blocking the view of part of the cooktop.
The light intensity of the 25 watt halogen bulb is too low. The light could be 4 times that brightness and in our day and age should be LED and not heat generating halogen bulbs. Installation was fairly easy.
Features400 CFM Venting System
- Keep your kitchen smelling like home with 400 CFM motor class high performance venting that quickly gets rid of smoke, odor and moisture.
- Keep things clean and dinner moving with a door that can open with the simple tap of a wrist or elbow, so you can access the microwave without putting dishes down.
- Automatically get the settings you need to cook popcorn right and help prevent burning.
- Install your microwave hood next to a wall if necessary with a 90° hinge door.
- Choose whether the turntable rotates or not to accommodate a wide range of dish sizes.
- Get just the right amount of heat and time, whether you're cooking or defrosting, with specific preset options.
- Choose from 21 Quick Touch Settings.
- Quickly set the microwave timer to 30 seconds or add it to already in-progress cooking time with the touch of a button.
- Help prevent undercooking and overcooking with 10 power levels to match your dish.
- Controls stay out of the way and easy to clean with a smooth touch panel that's hidden behind the microwave door for a modern look.
- Low profile design.
- Fits tall glasses, wide plates and big bowls.
- 1,000-Watt cooking power.
- Dishwasher-safe turntable plate.
- Width: 18"
- Height: 10.31"
- Depth: 29.88"
- Capacity: 1.1 cu. ft.
- CFM: 400