- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|Burner Set 1 QTY||2|
|Burner Set 2 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 3 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 4 QTY||1|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Number of Burners||5 Burners|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Broiler Element Location||Bottom|
|Cooking Surface Features||Digital Temperature Display|
A budget range that sacrifices all but the most basic settings
I can confirm that the burners do lite with a match since the power went out just as I finished installing the stove . Glad I had a surge suppressor on the power. This stove is light (for a stove) so it's a very good thing it has a safety bracket to keep it from tipping.The accu-burner does dial...
Product is very beautiful and easy to use. It cooks very easily with perfect outcome. You can clean up without a lot of effort.
Attractive Design, Easy To Clean, Heats Up Quickly, High-Powered Burners, Large Surface Area
Very good looking product,excellent features,works very well.oven space large and also stove top.i like the combination of black with stainless steel.The price on sale was very good for the product,it looked much more expensive than similar products.Both the oven and the stove works very well.
We really like the new stove. The only thing weak about it is the membrane touch panel. It doesn't feel like it will last along time.
Easy To Set Up, Easy To Use, Low Power Consumption, Quality Construction
The burner knows tunr too easily. Often times I've rubbed against them and shortly afterward smell gas leaking because the burner **** turner just enough when I rubbed against it reaching overhead. I DO NOT recommend this range if you have toddlers.
Replaced old white appliances, great buy for a budget kitchen makeover. Love the griddle it came with.
Attractive Design, Easy To Clean, Heats Up Quickly, Large Surface Area
Cooks perfectly and it looks amazing. Black is hard to keep clean but that's just my OCD talking. I love the clock timer and the wide window on the door. it is so perfect!!
This has been a great range so far! We broke it in with Thanksgiving dinner last week. It was so convenient to have five burners for Thanksgiving preparations. The only thing I suggest you know is that so far this oven cooks way faster than the recommended cooking times for baked goods.
It's good to use except no self clean.
Heats Up Quickly
Imprecise Temp Control
The Whirlpool WFG505M0BW 30" White Gas Sealed Burner Range is a must-own for culinary fans. It has Custom Broil, a feature that allows you to program a specific temperature in five-degree intervals between 300 degrees Fahrenheit and 525 degrees Fahrenheit. Its griddle comes in handy when making foods like pancakes or grilled cheese. This range's switch-controlled oven light offers illumination to easily see what's inside and its upswept SpillGuard cooktop makes clean-up a breeze.
Whirlpool WFG505M0BW Features
- Offers Flexibility and Efficiency For Your Everyday Cooking Tasks
- Whirlpool freestanding gas ranges offer the flexibility and efficiency you need for your everyday cooking tasks.
- 5.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Prepare multiple dishes for family meals and holiday turkeys with the 5.1 cu. ft. capacity gas range.
- It provides plenty of room to help you manage all of your large cooking tasks.
- Power Burners
- Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with multiple Power burners that offer up to 15,000 BTUs.
- 8,000 BTU Middle Burner
- Maximize your cooktop's usable space with five burners, including a middle burner for added flexibility.
- With up to 8,000 BTUs, you'll have enough power to cook your favorite dishes while using the rest of the burners for other tasks.
- 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer Burner
- The 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer burner allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- When using the AccuSimmer burner, power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures.
- 9,500-BTU Burner
- A 9,500-BTU burner provides enough cooking power for your everyday dishes.
- Upswept, Porcelain SpillGuard Cooktop
- Enjoy easier cleanup with the upswept SpillGuard cooktop.
- Its raised edges help contain spills, while the smooth porcelain surface makes wiping up messes easy.
- Recessed Cooktop
- Provides a sleeker profile by lowering the level of the grates and also helps to keep spills from dripping off the cooktop.
- Continuous, Satin-Finish Cast-Iron Grates
- Cast-iron grates cover nearly the whole cooktop surface.
- Gives you the flexibility to easily slide heavy pots and pans to optimal cooking locations.
- The grates are dishwasher-safe, and their satin finish resists wear and tear.
- Large Oven Window
- The large window allows for a clear view of the oven interior.
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Under-Oven Broiler
- Perfectly toast a pan of garlic bread and melt cheese on top of casseroles with the under-oven broiler.
- It's large enough to broil an entire rack of your favorite foods.
- The full-width, drop-down door design spans the range from side to side, creating enough space for all your broiling needs.
- Griddle (Included)
- This dishwasher-safe griddle offers you more cooking area and flexibility while keeping the rest of the burners free to cook the rest of your meal.
- Now you can grill vegetables, fajitas and other favorite foods quickly and easily on the cooktop.
- Adjustable Oven Racks
- Two adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions to better accommodate almost any size of cookware.
- You can get your whole meal done at the same time.
- Use one of the full-width oven racks in the under-oven broiler to easily broil favorites.
- Control Lock
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Custom Broil
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5° increments between 300°F and 525°F.
- High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
- Clock and Timer
- Oven Light
- Provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whether the door is opened or closed.
- The light is controlled with an on/off switch.