- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65
|CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Burner Set 3 Output
|ADA Compliant, Star K, UL Listed
|4.8 Cu. Ft.
|Burner Set 1 QTY
|Burner Set 1 Output
|Burner Set 2 QTY
|Burner Set 2 Output
|Burner Set 3 QTY
|Number of Burners
|Cooktop Control Type
|Broiler Element Location
|Hot Surface Indicator Light
|Digital Temperature Display
|Cooking Surface Features
|Hot Surface Indicator Light, Sabbath Mode
|ADA Compliant, Conventional, Delay Bake, Digital Clock, Digital Temperature Display, Interior Oven Light, Removable Door, Sabbath Mode, Self Cleaning, Timer, Viewing Window
I bought these beautiful appliance about 8 months ago and they are the best I ever owned. The colour is great and it’s a conversation starter when we have company. I love the gas stove, it’s easy to clean and very dependable. I became the great chef in my household.
I bought a slide-in range for looks. This model has a sleek look, in part due to the continuous black grates. While this makes it easy to slide pans from one burner to another, the grates are very heavy and hard to clean. The burners work well.
I have owned this range for several months.Self cleaning oven kinda works. I need to verify cooking temperature. I do most of my baking in my Breville toaster Oven.Paying extra for the center burner on this range was a waist of money. I tried to use a cast iron griddle and it was not a success.
We love every thing about it. every knob feels good. We like the stream line feel to it as well
I’ve had this stove for about 3 months and we learned quickly not to turn the burners up past medium. The heat has done damage to our upper cabinets and over the range microwave. This range is a safety hazard.
Overall I’m happy with the stove. It has a beautiful appearance and I like the sturdy cast-iron grates on top. One teacher we are unhappy with is the timer. I wish I had researched that more this one you have to manually hit the button for each minute you want it sent rather than hit a numeric...
Love the stove. BUT. You missed the chance to design those heavy grates for better design of being able to lift up for cleanup and the grates remains up And not having to remove whole heavy grates to counter. Bad design for grates.
This oven works okay. Within 2 years of owning the convection on the oven stopped working. Works again intermittently after being cleaned. The 2 back burners are so small that they are barely used and the middle burner is just for show. It doesn't heat a griddle evenly so it's useless.
I bought this stove 3 months ago the material was sub standard. The first time I cleaned the oven door I wasinjured. My pointer finger was sliced open with the "stainless steal" panel covering the door.
Easy to clean, simple control panel, cooks like a charm
The Whirlpool WEG515S0FW 30" White Gas Smoothtop Range is the efficient cooking appliance to complete your kitchen. Edge-to-Edge Cast-Iron Grates extend across the entire cooktop freeing up more cooking space and making it easy to slide heavy pots and pans from burner to burner. Don’t wait forever for water to boil or a steak to sear with SpeedHeat Burners with the power of 15,000 BTUs. The AccuSimmer Burner provides precision temperature for perfect simmering. Whirlpool’s Frozen Bake technology eliminates the need to preheat the oven for family favorites like frozen pizza. A Keep Warm function keeps finished dishes warmed to perfection until ready for serving. The Whirlpool WEG515S0FW is equipped with a temperature sensor that constantly monitors oven temperatures and automatically adjusts as needed for a perfectly even bake. Closed door broiling broils without heating the whole house in the process. Clean up is simple thanks to adjustable self-cleaning with three convenient settings. This range is ADA compliant and even has a Sabbath mode. Get yours at Greentoe.com today!
- Skip preheating for favorites like pizza and lasagna so you can cook frozen foods faster.
- Sear and boil quickly with the high temperatures of the two 15,000-BTU burners.
Edge-to-Edge Cast-Iron Grates
- Maximize space with cast-iron grates that extend across the entire cooktop, giving you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere.
- Delivers precise temperature control just right for simmering.
- Take on all kinds of messes in the oven with cleaning settings for light, moderate or heavy soils.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
- A broiling temperature management system helps prevent overheating to keep the kitchen comfortable and cool while still maintaining the optimal cooking temperature for food.
- This range is designed to meet the needs of those who are kosher and Sabbath observant. When Sabbath mode is enabled, the oven is set to remain on the "Bake" setting at a constant temperature until it's manually turned off. In addition, displays, tones and all other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled. The oven light will also not activate when the oven door is opened and heating elements will not immediately turn on or off.