Weber 7471001 Summit E-670 6-Burner Natural Gas Grill, Black
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
I have had Weber's for 30 years and this E 670 was something I wanted for a long time . The old one is 20 year sold and still works like new.The 670 is a wonderful BBQ. I have it for at least 6 years now it is easy to maintain and keep clean and I use it at least once a week and in even -20 C...
Fantastic grill, had a Vermont Castings, fell apart in a few years, then no parts. Will never go back.Weber has outdone themselves on this one. Wether its a few pieces of meat for a few or large crowds. Awesome in every respect. Rotissere is awesome too.
Craftsmanship, Durable, Easy Assembly, Easy To Clean
We have had a number of lesser grills in the past but this should be a grill that will last us for a very long time.
Complicated BBQ with lots of gadgetry so read the owners manual thoroughly. Control knobs are fragile and tend to snap off if you dont push, turn, then push then turn. We've got through two knobs in less than a week.
So easy to use with built in features that make grilling fun, ie lights up for night grilling, smoker, and searing.
Easy Assembly, Easy To Cleanup, Easy To Use, Even Heat, Great Design
I had an old Home Depot weber give out on me after over 15 years of heavy use (well it still worked but was getting pretty ugly), and I decided to splurge and get this grill with a natural gas hook-up.I have had the grill for six years now, and keep it covered when not in use.
This grill is super easy to use, I can even do it by myself when my husband is unavailable. We just held a gathering where we grilled, steaks, chicken and plank grilled salmon. It all cooked quickly and the clean up was a snap.
Easy Assembly, Easy To Cleanup, Easy To Use, Even Heat, Great Design, Short Grill Time
Have had for almost a year. Still works like new. I use it at least 2-3 times per week. (Cook all my proteins here). Seat station works great. Rotisserie leaves nice and moist chickens with crispy skin. Smoker leaves a little to be desired but still tweaking.
Would be the perfect grill if only the heating surface was even! Great looks and lots of "bells & whistles" make it fun.
Easy Assembly, Easy To Use, Great Design, Short Grill Time
What a Grill! There’s nothing this grill can’t do and with the convenience of having natural gas hook up no more tanks to replace. The smoker is amazing and the rotisserie is awesome get one you’ll love it!
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- Front-mounted controls; 6 stainless-steel burners; Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system
- Side burner, Sear Station burner, smoker burner, and rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner
- Built-in thermometer; 2 work areas; 2 Grill Out lights; 10-foot flexible hose included
- Measures 30 inches long by 74 inches wide by 57 inches high; 5-year limited warranty