Vortex VMX-3T Reflex Sight Magnifier
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|Main Tube Diameter||30 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.25 inch|
|Field of View||38.2 ft (11.6 m) at 100 yd|
|Length||4.3 inch (11 cm)|
|Weight||11.9 oz (337 g)|
Vortex VMX-3T Reflex Sight Magnifier - VMX-3T
The Vortex VMX-3T Red Dot Sight Magnifier is here to magnify the image transmitted by an unmagnified red dot sight by up to 3x the normal magnification. This secondary optic mounts directly behind the weapon's primary optic, allowing the shooter to co-witness standard tactical style iron sights. The Vortex VMX-3T features windage and elevation correction that allows the shooter to align the magnifier with the red dot without affecting the impact point of the primary optic. When the extra 3x magnification is not required, an integrated quick-release flip mount allows the Reflex Sight Magnifier to be shifted aside so only the primary optic is visible.
The Vortex VMX-3T red dot magnifier gives you the image quality and durability needed for years of high-performance. The fully multi-coated lens system allows for maximum light transmission from the primary optic. The magnifier has an aluminum housing with a corrosion-resistant hard coat finish and is nitrogen-filled for weather-resistant and fogproof operation. Combined with the long 3.25-inch eye relief and a focused objective lens, the Vortex magnifier is backed by Vortex's VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.
- 3x magnification
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Windage and elevation adjustments
- Enables absolute / lower 1/3 co-witness
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Nitrogen-filled fogproof and waterproof
- Integrated quick-release mount