Sony The Last of Us Part II Standard Edition
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product.
|Game Platform:||PlayStation 4|
Play as Ellie a handful of years after the events of the first game and she tries to endure and survive just a bit longer.
Tense combat mechanics encourage strategic play, resourcefulness, and improvisation., Convincing animations, impressive visual fidelity, and awe-striking attention to detail make it one of the system’s best looking games.
New cast, with a few exceptions, is mostly unremarkable., Story tries to do too much and goes on far longer than it should., And that fluff also makes the gameplay grow repetitive, despite how solid the core is.
Naughty Dog's PS4 swansong is an astonishing, absurdly ambitious epic that goes far and beyond what we could have imagined for a sequel to an all-time classic.
Powerful, provocative storytelling, Fiercely reactive combat drenched in tension, Ingenious level design grounded in a breathtakingly realised universe
A narrative so ambitious it occasionally loses focus
Gameplay was brilliant, animations were also amazing however the story was so badly written and wasn't coherent at all. Choices were made that were so unrealistic and I was deeply disappointed in this games story. Not recommended.
Good game, fun to play and good story
Probably my most eagerly anticipated game. The graphics and mechanics are the best I've played. Recommended 10/10
Best Game I've Ever Played!
You can pretty much ignore 90% of the negative review for this game. They are all from pathetic incels that cant handle LGBT characters in video games or are salty about what happened to some of their favorite characters from the first game. Everything about the game is amazing.
I loved this game, wasn’t as good as the first last of us game, but still a great game, my only issue is it’s long, you’d be better to play this game over a long period of time, rather than sitting down and trying to finish it as fast as possible, once you get near the end, it almost feels like the...
I was nervous, I had read some pretty bad reviews, and TLOU 1 is my favourite game of all time. But this didnt disappoint, I really found it enjoyable and looks amazing.
Absolutely stellar game, a few little things I would change but otherwise it is amazing!
Don't know why people are slamming this game. I guess it's a case of not liking the story because it's not a happy optimistic story and ending-…Sort of like Mass Effect 3 was horrible because the endings all involved Sheppard dying- Personally, I love dark and gritty stories that make you...
I know a lot of fans have given this game a lot of hate but well worth the play. It will definitely go down in history as a game that redefined story telling in games and graphics and gameplay amazing!
- A Complex and Emotional Story Experience the escalating moral conflicts created by Ellie's relentless pursuit of vengeance. The cycle of violence left in her wake will challenge your notions of right versus wrong, good versus evil, and hero versus villain.
- A Beautiful Yet Dangerous World Set out on Ellie's journey, taking her from the peaceful mountains and forests of Jackson to the lush, overgrown ruins of greater Seattle. Encounter new survivor groups, unfamiliar and treacherous environments, and terrifying evolutions of the infected. Brought to life by the latest iteration of the Naughty Dog engine, the deadly characters and world are more realistic and meticulously detailed than ever before.
- Tense and Desperate Action-Survival Gameplay New evolved gameplay systems deliver upon the life-or-death stakes of Ellie's journey through the hostile world. Feel her desperate struggle for survival through improved features such as intensity melee combat, fluid movement, and dynamic stealth. A broad variety of weapons, crafting items, skills, and upgrades allows you to personalize Ellie's capabilities to your play style.
- The Last of Us Part II Standard Edition
Average Expert Score
Average User Score
- The Last of Us Part II Standard Edition