Sirui VH-15 Fluid Video Head
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|Package Weight||5.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.0 x 8.4 x 6.8"|
|Tripod Fitting||Flat base with 3/8"-16 threaded female mounting hole|
|Counterbalance||Fixed: 8.8 lb (4 kg)|
|Tilt Range||-90 to 75°|
|Leveling Bubble||2 x bubble levels|
|Dimensions||15.8 x 6.7 x 4.8" / 402 x 171 x 122 mm|
|Weight||3.7 lb / 1.7 kg|
|Load Capacity||22 lb / 10 kg|
This head is a very sleek solidly built unit. However, The pan function sticks at the start and stop and is overall not fluid throughout the pan. This was very noticeable on my last shoot with a Canon C100 and 70-200 lens with rails and follow focus. The tilt lock does not actually lock the head.
I've really enjoyed my fluid head from Sirui. It'll soon be almost a year since I bought it and it has served me very well. It's a fluid head for heavy duty cameras and it shows. The panning and tilting are extremely smooth and the handle feels great.
I bought this to use with a Panasonic GH4, prime lenses and a rig. I was looking for a 501PL compatible fluid head with the right amount of counterbalance, and I absolutely got what I wanted. The build quality is great, and the fluid motions are very smooth.
Overall I love this fluid head, for the price. It provides very smooth motions, and it has a very high build quality. I use it in combination with a Sachtler Ace rig, a Panasonic GH4 and various prime lenses.
- Supports 22 Pounds
- Fixed Spring Counterbalance
- Variable Tilt Drag
- Fixed Pan Drag
- Independent Pan and Tilt Locks
- Quick Release Plate Safety Lock
- Manfrotto Compatible Quick Release Plate
- Two Bubble Levels
- Flat Base
- Sirui VH-15 Fluid Video Head
- Quick Release Plate (Manfrotto compatible)
- Limited 6-Year Warranty