Shure ULXD4Q VHF Quad-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver (V50: 174 to 216 MHz)
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product. Please click the button below to be notified when our retailers get it back in stock.
Thank you! We will be in touch. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
|RF Input||Spurious Rejection: > 80 dB, Typical Connector Type: BNC Impedance: 50 Ohms Bias Voltage: 12 to 13 V DC, 150 mA Maximum, Per Antenna|
|Cascade Output||Connector Type: BNC (For Connecting of One Additional Receiver in the Same Band) Configuration: Unbalanced, Passive Impedance: 50 Ohms Insertion Loss: 0 dB|
|Audio Output||Gain Adjustment Range: -18 to 42 dB (in 1 dB Steps, Plus Mute Setting) 4x Balanced XLR Outputs Impedance: 100 Ohms Line Setting: 18 dBV Mic Setting: -12 dBV Mic/Line Switch: 30 dB Pad Phantom Power Protection: Yes|
|Network||Network Interface: Dual Port Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, 1 Gbps, Dante Digital Audio Network Addressing Capability: DHCP or Manual IP Address Maximum Cable Length: 328' (100 m)|
|Power Requirement||100 to 240 V AC, 50 to 60 Hz, 0.32 A Maximum|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.7 x 18.9 x 10.7" (44 x 482 x 274 mm)|
|Weight||7.6 lb (3.45 kg)|
- V50 Band
- Quad-Channel Wireless Receiver
- Channel-Independent Gain Control & Outs
- Diversity Operation
- 60 dB of Adjustable System Gain
- 24-Bit/48 kHz Audio
- AES-256 Encryption
- Ethernet Networking
- Compatible with Dante System
- Shure ULXD4Q VHF Quad-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver (V50: 174 to 216 MHz)
- Rack Hardware
- Power Supply
- 2 x 1/2 Wave Antennas
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
We can help via Live Chat, Email or you can call us 1-888-840-0464