Sennheiser MKH-8050 Compact Supercardioid Condenser Microphone
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product. Please click the button below to be notified when our retailers get it back in stock.
Thank you! We will be in touch. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
|Frequency Response||30Hz - 50kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||142dB SPL|
|Power Requirements||48V +/- 4V|
|Output Impedance||Nominal: 25 Ohm
Min. Terminating: 1000 Ohm
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions (LxDiameter)||1.61 x 0.74" (41 x 19mm)|
|Weight||.88 ozs - 1.93 ozs with XLR Module (25 g - 55 g with XLR Module)|
I bought the MKH-8050 to use on interviews and especially for use on a show recording the sounds of new born puppies and kittens. Having used the MKH50 in the past this was a very easy transition.
- Supercardioid Pattern
- Modular Design
- Ideal for Soloist Recordings
- Includes Capsule and XLR Module
We can help via Live Chat, Email or you can call us 1-888-840-0464