Sennheiser MEB 102 Omnidirectional Boundary Microphone (White)
Model #MEB 102 W
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product. Please click the button below to be notified when our retailers get it back in stock.
Thank you! We will be in touch. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
|Frequency Response||40 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||125 dB|
|Transducer||Pre-polarized condenser microphone|
|Nominal Impedance||200 Ω|
|Phantom Power||P 24 to P 48|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)|
|Equivalent Noise Level||21 dB (A)
Weighted as Per CCIR 468-3: 31 dB (CCIR)
|Acoustics||Boundary layer microphone|
|Dynamic Range||104 dB (A)|
|Current Consumption||3 mA|
|Connector||XLR-3M Pin assignment: 1 = gnd, 2 = +, 3 = −|
|Dimensions||Height: 3.3" 83.3 mm
Diameter: 1.12" (28.45 mm)
|Weight||2.05 oz (58.12 g)|
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- 40 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Range
- 24 to 48V Phantom Power
- XLR Output Connector
- Mounting Hardware is Included
We can help via Live Chat, Email or you can call us 1-888-840-0464