Sennheiser E902 Cardioid Kick Drum and Bass Microphone
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product. Please click the button below to be notified when our retailers get it back in stock.
|Frequency Response||40Hz to 16kHz|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||not specified by manufacturer|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||not specified by manufacturer|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||not specified by manufacturer|
|Power Requirements||None, dynamic element|
|Output Impedance||Nominal (@ 1kHz): 350 ohms
Min. terminating: 1k ohms
|Output Connectors||3-pin XLR male|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||No|
|Dimensions||5.06 x 2.36" (128.5 x 60mm) (Length x Diameter)|
|Weight||15.52 oz (440 g)|
a quick disclaimer to everyone who wants the "click" sound out of the kick drum: this mic doesn't click. for those looking for a true reproduction of how your drum naturally sounds, this is a great mic. I use a rather deep and tall kick.
- Sennheiser E902 Cardioid Kick Drum and Bass Microphone
- Carry Pouch
- 1 Year Warranty