Sennheiser E865 - Super-Cardioid Handheld Condenser Microphone
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product.
|Package Weight||1.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.315 x 4.803 x 3.228"|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||150 dB @ 170 Distortion|
|Power Requirements||12v - 48v Phantom Powering|
|Output Connectors||XLR-3M Type|
|Dimensions||7.72 x 1.9" (196.1 x 48.3mm) LxDiameter|
|Weight||11 oz. (311.7 g)|
|Output Impedance||200 Ohms|
You should be using a preamp anyway, to get a good heated signal... a preamp will rid you of that cold digital feel you get when recording without one and you've got your phantom power. The mic is cheap, so just drop a little more for the preamp and wha-la. Buy this mic.
I am a jazz vocalist and I LOVE this mic!!! The tone is gorgeous and warm and I am able to almost whisper and get beautiful pick up of my voice. The best mic I've ever owned.
Clear Sound, Easy To Use, Lightweight
- Sennheiser E865 - Super-Cardioid Handheld Condenser Microphone
- Protective Pouch
- (MZQ 800) Microphone Clip
- 1 Year Warranty