- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product. Please click the button below to be notified when our retailers get it back in stock.
|Certifications||Energy Star, CEE Tier I|
|Capacity||25.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Refrigerator Capacity||17.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Freezer Capacity||8 Cu. Ft.|
|Hinge Side||Dual Hinge|
|Number of Door Bins||6|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Shelf Type||Cantilever, Split|
|Appliance Color||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Baskets||2|
|Refrigeration Features||Energy Star, French Door|
A fridge that looks expensive... but isn't.
We had a side by side for years that we not working for us - 3 adults. Now the refrigerator ismuch bigger and the different shelf sizes accommodates our needs. The vegetables drawer is smaller as is the freezer. We don't need ice through the door which saves space. The one problem was the height.
Fits everything I need we have football parties and its stores all my snacks food and desserts
Attractive Design, Easy Access, Energy Efficient, Holds Temperature Well, Quiet, Space For Tall Items
Bad Ice Maker
We have only had the refrigerator one month and has been great so far. Just for two people we do have it full. with vegetables it does keep them very fresh. So far we enjoy it very much, like the looks of it.Just what we wanted.
Attractive Design, Customizable Shelving, Easy Access, Holds Temperature Well
I really like this refrigerator. I thought having a bottom freezer would be difficult to use, but it is so much easier than a top freezer model. My only complaint would be that I would prefer storing my taller, heavier items on the bottom shelf but can't because the top shelf cannot be made to go...
Purchased a1 1/2 years ago. Like the looks and size. It started making cracking noises. Not like faint cracking noises, but loud noises. Manufacture said that it was normal expansion noises. Sounds like a rock hitting it at times.
I love this fridge. It doesn't have the outside ice/water dispenser, but sometimes that's for the best. My experience with those are pretty bad and I prefer not to even have it. Ice maker is located in the freezer with an on/off button located in the fridge area.
Love this fridge. It isn't the fanciest but it works well and looks really nice. I love the retractable shelf so I can sit my tall iced tea jug easily in the fridge. We loved this so much that when we sold our home, the people wanted to keep the fridge. it was only 6 months old.
Attractive Design, Customizable Shelving, Easy Access, Energy Efficient, Holds Temperature Well, Quiet, Space For Tall Items
Love how big the refrigerator is. The freezer is a little small. When the water runs through to make the ice, it's a bit noisy but obviously it doesn't last long. Love the black. It matches my kitchen perfectly.
Attractive Design, Easy Access
Can Hear Water To Make Ic, Freezer Is A Little Small
Lots of space with no odd appendages inside that would otherwise take away from the roominess. Internal water dispenser ensures no space wasted with a door dispenser (it does not leak like others have stated -- leaking indicates air in the line).
The fridge/freezer work great. We haven't had any experience with it being abnormally loud. We do hear pops on occasion like puffs of air but apparently that is normal. The cons are the water filter is not installed in the unit, it is in-line with the water line and apparently pretty pricey.
Enjoy the impressive amount of space available inside this Samsung-RF260BEAESR 25.5 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star model. High-efficiency LED lights make it simple to see inside almost every corner of the inside, even without exterior kitchen lights. The unit includes two extra-powerful settings to cool the refrigerator down quickly, too.
- Full-width pantry drawer with separate temperature controls is the ideal space for storing party platters, deli items, beverages and more.
- Features an independent fan system that chills room-temperature beverages.
- Great for defrosting items safely within a controlled and isolated space.
- Quickly freeze or chill your food with the Power Freeze and Power Cool options, which quickly drops the temperature in each compartment within minutes with the push of a button.
- Helps produce stay fresher. Refrigerator air is kept at higher, near-commercial grade humidity levels to keep perishable fruits and vegetables from spoiling quickly.
- Cooler freezer air means less freezer burn for better-tasting frozen foods. Dual-action cooling systems simultaneously locks in freshness in the refrigerator without affecting freezer air temperatures.
- New high-efficiency design beautifully lights up everything inside so you're able to quickly spot what you want.
- Its sleek design saves more space than the traditional incandescent bulb.
- Samsung's beautiful, sleek designs fit any kitchen decor and has enough room to fit up to 26 bags of groceries. Available in 36" (26 cu. ft.), this refrigerator provides more space inside, not outside.
- Slides out for easy access; great place to store your commonly used frozen foods like ice cream.