- All Products are New and from Certified Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
A stellar addition to the legacy of previous Octapads — flexible and fun to use. With the addition of a footswitch, the unit becomes a powerful tool for live performance.
Good selection of quality sounds., Simple to use and tweak., The phrase-looping function is easy to use and creatively rewarding.
External samples cannot be imported., Footswitch sold separately.
great peice of kit, i have it attached to my TD20 and mainy use it for loops and an extra pedal. what is usefull tho is i can take it off the kit to wherever i'm working and i still have a decent size drum kit to work with, 10/10
I bought this to replace an ageing Octapad II and am not dissapointed The pads are very responsive , and although i originally wanted it just as a controller to trigger drum sounds in EZ Drummer on my computer, the built-in samples are very good, as are the effects.
This product is magical. It gives you all plus more sounds that enable you to experience infinite effects. It's small and compact and takes up little space in my room. The build quality is outstanding and one you would expect from Roland.
- Pads: 8 built-in pads (Four external trigger inputs are provided, allowing you to connect Pads)
Kit chain: 8 chains (20 steps per chain)
Instrument parameters: Tuning, Muffling, Soft Attack, Tone Color, Pitch Sweep, Volume, Pan, Reverse
Effect types: Ambience (7 Types), Equalizer, Limiter, Multi Effect (30 Types)
Phrase Loop: Phrases, 50; Parts, 3; Tempo, 40 to 260; Resolution, 480 ticks per quarter note; Recording Method, Real time; Maximum Note Storage, approximately 10,000 notes
Display: 60 x 160 dots Graphic Type LCD (Backlit LCD), Pad Status Illumination x 8 (LED)
Connectors: Phones Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), Output Jacks (L (MONO), R) (1/4" phone type), Mix In Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), External Trigger Input Jacks x 4, HH CTRL Jack, FOOT SW Jack (1/4" TRS phone type), MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT), USB Memory Connector (for USB Memory), USB MIDI Connector (for USB MIDI)
Output Impedance: 1.0 kOhms
Power Supply: AC Adaptor (DC 9V)
Current Draw: 600mA
Options: Pads (PD series, PDX series), Cymbals (CY series), Kick Triggers (KD series), Hi-Hats (VH-11), Hi-Hat Control Pedal (FD series), Pad Stand (PDS-10), All-Purpose Clamp (APC-33), Acoustic Drum Trigger (RT-10K, RT-10S, RT-10T), Pedal Switch (DP-2), Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6), Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30; V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3, V-Drums Mat: TDM-10, USB memory (Use USB memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.)
Dimensions (WxDxH): 541 mm x 272 mm x 88 mm, 21-5/16" x 10-3/4" x 3-1/2"
Weight: 3.8 kg., 8 lb. 7 oz.
- 8 trigger pads with hundreds of sounds
- 50 drum kits
- Packed with new percussion sounds from around the world, plus 30 types of multi-effects
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Four dual-trigger inputs plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for accepting triggers from acoustic drums
- Ambience with equalizer and limiter
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage
- Large, backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation onstage or in any environment
- Rugged, roadworthy design