- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|Burner Set 1 QTY||6|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Number of Burners||6 Burners|
|Broiler Element Location||Bottom|
|Oven Features||Conventional, Digital Clock, Interior Oven Light, Timer|
I have had my Premier Commercial 36" Gas Range for almost 8 years now and it has been the pride and joy of my kitchen since the day we brought it home! I am so excited to see that LOWE'S is now carrying Premier's Pro Series Gas Ranges!
High quality, Durable, excellent value, stainless steel, ease of use
no oven window
This is a pile of crap. The oven will not keep temperature. If it's set at 350 it might be 500 degrees one minute and shut off completely and sit at 200 degrees. whatever you put in there takes at least double the time to cook if you're lucky and it cooks at all.
I did a lot of research on oven/grills when we were redoing the kitchen and my wife wanted me to splurge. But this appliance looked great at a very reasonable price. You get what you pay for. In 8 years I've replaced the oven hinges twice and it still doesn't close right.
We have been using this stove for couple of years at this point and for the money it is well worth the purchase. Sure, there is better out there, but for the price the appliance works well for the most part. The oven is a really good feature as it bakes very even and the burners work pretty well.
If you're looking for a 6 burner gas range that's well designed, good looking and reasonably priced, this is it! I purchased one of these Premier Pro stainless steel ranges 5 months ago for a newly renovated kitchen at our retreat center where we use it occasionally to prepare large meals for...
I have had my Premier stove (model # P36S348BP) (list for over 2K now) for about 3 years now. I could not afford a Viking, Therm-a-dor or Wolf, etc.The fit on this stove is sub standard, the outside of the broiler door looks like it is sagging on the right.
We purchased this range in November of 2010. I immediately had problems with the burners not wanting to light. The repairman came and "cleaned" them. He explained that if anything got on the burner you had to clean it out of the holes on the side.
I purchased the 36 inch stove in 2006. There weren't many reviews online and I went by looks and the decent "press". The range is as others described - junk. Sheet metal thin, poor engineering tolerances, sharp edges, chincey parts, and the clock broke on day 1.
I received this stove last spring as a Mother's Day gift, and have been extremely happy with it. I have really put it to the test with lots of cooking, baking, and canning. I can put three huge canning pans on it and still have room for three more pans to cook dinner with.
Durable, power, flexibility, affordability
This thing is a total piece of crap. None of the metal parts fit together well and the finish is horrible. The cast iron grates on top are uneven and cause your pots and pans to wobble and make noise when you cook. I wish I didn't have to buy a 36" range..
- Design Highlights
- 36" range
- Continuous Cast Iron Grates - Heavy duty entire cooking area.
- Exclusive Lifetime Guaranteed Top Burners - Your assurance of superior quality and performance.
- Electronic Ignition - Top burners and oven can be lit with a match during power failure.
- Linear Valves - Provide Extensive selection of infinite settings between high and simmer on all burners controlled with large commercial style knobs.
- Stainless Steel Commercial Handles - Bar type are easy to grip.
- Even-Temp Oven - Cooks food uniformly and features a keep warm setting at 150 degrees.
- Two Heavy Duty Oven Racks - For multiple food preparation.
- Interior Oven Light - For added convenience.
- Separate Broiler Compartment - Roll out drop door broiler with smokeless two piece pan and tray.
- Electronic Clock with 12 hour timer.
- Easy Conversion - From Natural to L.P.
- Six 12,000 BTU Power Burners - all with simmer capability.
- Large Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum Griddle - Non-stick easy to clean surface, fits securely over two burners.
- Storage Compartment - Accommodates griddle when not in use.