Nady CM 100 Reference Measurement Microphone
Model #CM 100
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product. Please click the button below to be notified when our retailers get it back in stock.
Thank you! We will be in touch. Something went wrong. Please try again later.
|Package Weight||1.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.8 x 4.9 x 2.8"|
|Sensitivity||-40dB (0dB = 1V/Pa)|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||> 120dB|
|Transducer||Omnidirectional electret condenser|
|Phantom Power||15 - 48V|
|Dimensions (L x D)||7.5 x 0.87" (190 x 22.22mm)|
|Weight||4 oz (120g)|
- Ultra Linear Condenser Mic
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Ideal For Measurement or Recording
- 20Hz to 20kHz Frequency Response
- Internally Shock Mounted Capsule
We can help via Live Chat, Email or you can call us 1-888-840-0464