Music Hall mClassic Turntable with Built-In Cartridge and Phono Amp
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|Speed tolerance||3000Hz +/-3%(CD-4005)|
|S/N ratio||More than 62dB (DIN-B) (SS-4242)|
|Limit||Less than 0.15% WTD at 3KHz RMS(CD-4005)|
|Wow and flutter||less than 0.12% WTD at 3KHz RMS(CD-4005)|
|Speeds||33 1/3 and 45 rpm|
|Turntable platter||305mm dia. aluminum die-cast|
|Driving method||belt drive|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||17.1 x 14.5 x 6.2 inch (435 x 367 x 157 mm)|
|universal power supply||universal power supply|
|Power supply||Power supply|
The Music Hall Classic Turntable features a built-in Phono Preamp and Phono Cartridge, Semi-Automatic operation (Auto-Lift And Power Off), and a dark walnut wood veneer finish. A 2-speed belt-driven turntable that comes complete with a tonearm, mounted music hall spirit cartridge, and built-in phono amp. The included music hall spirit cartridge has been precision aligned.
Music Hall Classic Turntable Spirit Cartridge
A quality music hall spirit cartridge is pre-mounted and precision-aligned.
A built-in speed control circuit ensures the accuracy of the classic’s 2 speeds.
Built-In Phono Preamplifier
A built-in phono preamplifier allows you to connect directly to your current system.
The classic features adjustable vibration-damping feet.
- Semi-automatic (auto lift and shut off)
- Aluminum platter with felt mat
- Removable headshell
- Adjustable vibration damping feet
- Dark walnut wood veneer finish
- Touch sensitive electronic speed control 33/45 rpm
- Built-in bypassable phono amp
- Unique uni-pivot tonearm design
- Accurate line for perfect counterweight position
- Dust cover
- Music Hall mClassic Turntable with Built-In Cartridge and Phono Amp