Music Hall MMF-3.3 SE Dual-Plinth Turntable with Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge (Walnut Veneer)
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||16-3/4 x 5-1/4 (with dust cover down) x 12-5/8 inch|
Music Hall is pleased to introduce its first entry-level table utilizing the unique dual-plinth technology. The mmf-3.3se embodies the culmination of over 30 years of research, development, and most important of all, listening. The 3-speed belt driven table was developed for those seeking a perfectly matched set of features with an uncompromising focus on sound performance. The 3.3se is constructed using high quality components and comes complete with a tonearm, cartridge mounted, and dust cover.
The 3.3se has a built-in electronic speed control for 33/45/and 78. The platter speed switches from 33 to 45 rpm at the touch of a button. 78 rpm requires the movement of the belt to a different location on the motor pulley, and the use of a different belt included with the turntable.
Carbon Fiber Arm with Bonded Alloy Headshell
This tonearm is unique to music hall. Bonding the alloy headshell to the carbon arm-tube stiffens and dampens the carbon fiber tube. This construction significantly improves the sound and performance over similar looking one-piece carbon arms. The alloy headshell allows you to securely mount the cartridge to the tonearm without the twist and flex that is common in lesser one-piece carbon arms. Tonearms should not twist/flex as this negatively impacts the cartridge and the tonearm’s ability to properly track the record groove. On many one-piece carbon tonearms, you can literally pinch the cartridge end of the arm between your thumb and forefinger and twist/flex the arm-tube. Try this with the music hall and the tonearm remains rigid as your fingers begin to ache.
- Exquisite walnut veneer finish
- Music Hall’s unique dual-plinth design
- 33 1/3, 45, or 78 rpm speeds at the touch of a button
- Custom carbon fiber tonearm with alloy headshell
- Flexible internal tonearm wire drawn from high purity copper
- Cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- Special vibration damping adjustable feet
- Full-size alloy platter and felt mat
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included
- Music Hall MMF-3.3 SE Dual-Plinth Turntable with Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge (Walnut Veneer)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty