- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Burner Set 3 Output||10000 BTU|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Capacity||6.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Burner Set 1 QTY||2|
|Burner Set 1 Output||5000 BTU|
|Burner Set 2 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 2 Output||7350 BTU|
|Burner Set 3 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 4 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 4 Output||16000 BTU|
|Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Number of Burners||5 Burners|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Appliance Color||Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Surface Features||Digital Temperature Display, Fingerprint Resistant, Sabbath Mode|
|Oven Features||Convection, Fingerprint Resistant, Timer|
The Maytag MGT8800FZ 30" Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Double Oven Gas Range - Convection looks as good as it cooks. Not only does it defy smudges and grime, but cooks evenly every time. The Power Burner, Precision Cooking system and oval burner team up to provide you with juicy steak or sauteed fish and vegetables, along with enough space and BTUs to accommodate oversized pots and pans. Dual ovens for baking and roasting streamline your cook-time thanks to true convection, which uses a powerful third heating element and a strong fan to circulate heat evenly throughout the interior. Go from first to feast in record time with the Maytag MGT8800FZ!
- Power Burner: The Power Burner allows for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
- Precision Cooking System: The Precision Cooking system uses sensor heating to help ensure each meal is cooked evenly.
- Oval Burner: The 8,000-BTU oval burner helps ensure even heating when you're cooking with oversized pots and pans
- 10 Year Limited Parts Warranty - Gas Range: With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop burners, oven burners, cast-iron metal grates and cavity, Maytag built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the U.S.A.: Maytag ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- True Convection with Third Element: True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for faster baking and roasting.
- Power Preheat: Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with juicy flavor every time.
- Auto Convect Conversion: Auto Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity
- Double Oven Range: Start the feast on time, every time and cook multiple dishes at different temperatures with two ovens in one.