- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Burner Set 4 QTY||1|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Capacity||5.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Burner Set 1 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 1 Output||8000|
|Burner Set 2 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 2 Output||18000|
|Burner Set 3 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 3 Output||9500|
|Burner Set 4 Output||15000|
|Burner Set 5 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 5 Output||5000|
|Number of Burners||5 Burners|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|LP Conversion||Optional (Included)|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Appliance Color||Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Surface Features||Fingerprint Resistant, Sabbath Mode|
|Oven Features||ADA Compliant, Convection, Delay Bake, Fingerprint Resistant, Interior Oven Light, Removable Door, Sabbath Mode, Viewing Window|
I love my new range! It looks nice & the convection oven just won't let me burn anything - it's great! The top grates are much more safe than my previous range & I really like the griddle in the middle. The oven is quite large and I really love having three shelves.
We have owned this unit for a couple of weeks now and have really enjoyed it. The variable heating units are great. The controls are different from what we had but are very easy to figure out. Installation was quick and fairly easy. Leveling was also easy. I am and older gentleman and I like easy.
After some problems with the installation, this seems to be working fairly well. It does put out a tremendous amount of heat as it's warming up, so I'm not sure how energy efficient it is.
The burners are fine. The grids are not level. The handles are far too easy to accidentally bump, engage and have them slightly turned to where gas is turned on but starter not engaged. The convection, while it states is a TRUE convection, only adjusts the temperature, it does not adjust time.
I have wanted a gas range for many years and I'm so happy to finally have one. I love turning a burner on and it's hot. Water boils quickly. I am especially happy with everything I have baked. Beautifully browned and cakes are not domed in the center. I wish I could turn the front burners down more.
We've had this range for about a month and so far it works great. I especially like the large grates and the fifth burner. Having kids, I also like that you really cannot really see any fingerprints so cleaning is not as bed as I'd expected.
Like our Refrigerator we've only had the range a week or so. Looks good and so far has done as expected. Wife made chocolate chip cookies and they came out baked evenly and pretty well shaped. Also baked a cake and it turned out excellent , nice and level and evenly baked also!!
I have already used many of the features available with this range and I am very happy with the results.
Very happy with this new purchase. My old stove was from the 60's and was the best stove/oven I've ever had. This new one had a hard act to follow & so far I am very pleased with the function and value. One of the features I like best is the warm feature and the timer.... perfect for a busy family!
We are extremely pleased with this range. Its burners are especially powerful and effective, and the oval griddle burner in the middle disperses a wide and helpful flame. In itsprice range, we think it was the most elegant range available.
The Maytag MGR8800FZ 30" Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Gas Range - Convection is highly efficient and has the sleek design to complement any new or remodeled kitchen. Never wait around for the oven to preheat thanks to the Power Preheat feature. The Power Burner delicately melts chocolate without scorching and perfectly sears a steak without burning. Dip the Max Capacity Rack down to create more space for that celebration feast. Bake it perfectly with True Convection. Unsure what time or temperature to set the oven while cooking with convection power? The Auto Convection Conversion automatically does that calculates, taking the guesswork out of recipe conversion. The Maytag MGR8800FZ also has an oval burner on the cooktop to accommodate the large, oddly shaped pots and griddles.
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel: Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
- Power Preheat: Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with juicy flavor every time.
- Power Burner: The Power Burner allows for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
- True Convection With Fan & Third Element: True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for more consistent roasting and baking.
- Auto Convect Conversion: Auto Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
- Max Capacity Rack: The max capacity rack dips down to provide you ample space in your oven, while maintaining even cooking.
- Oval Burner: The 8,000-BTU oval burner helps ensure even heating when you're cooking with oversized pots and pans.
- 10 Year Limited Parts Warranty - Gas Range: With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop burners, oven burners, cast-iron metal grates and cavity, Maytag builds these ranges tough enough to keep cooking for years
- Selections: Warm Hold; Delay Start; Cook Time Indicator; Power Preheat; Audible Signal; Sabbath Mode; Control Lock
- Oven Racks: 2 Standard and 1 Max Capacity
- Convection Features: Bake; Broil; Roast; Convection Conversion
- Cooktop Material: Porcelain Coated Steel
- 5.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity