- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65
|CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Burner Set 3 QTY
|5.0 Cu. Ft.
|Burner Set 1 QTY
|Burner Set 1 Output
|Burner Set 2 QTY
|Burner Set 2 Output
|Burner Set 3 Output
|Burner Set 4 QTY
|Burner Set 4 Output
|Number of Burners
|Cooktop Control Type
|Hot Surface Indicator Light
|Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
|Cooking Surface Features
|Fingerprint Resistant, Sabbath Mode
|Conventional, Delay Bake, Fingerprint Resistant, Interior Oven Light, Sabbath Mode, Viewing Window
The range is well made.I love the color combination. It has a nice size storage drawer to put my skillets in. I like the features that come on the stove such as self-cleaning, light, delay start and keep warm. It has different flame heights. I would recommend this product. Very satisfied with it.
I bought my Maytag a few weeks ago but only received it about two weeks ago. It's a very nice stove. I like the look of it, but the thing that I like most is that the oven is spot on. I love to bake and this stove is a great stove for baking. The oven is spacious and bakes evenly.
I have had the stove now for about 3 weeks. I love it! The oval burner works great with my griddle for grilled cheese sandwiches & french toast. I have cooked 10 lbs of hamburger in a roaster on 2 of the burners and having the solid grate makes the roaster seem more secure on the burners.
We'll have the Gas Range a week the 29th of Oct. and have used the oven and the burners, we like the temperature gauge for the oven, it lets us know the temp when it's set to a degree we chose and still working on the built in timer,we would recommend this range
My wife and I love this range because the controls are so easy to use. The five different size burners that can accommodate different size pots and pans when cooking and so powerful when required. The range is so easy to maintain and the top grates are also very easy to clean.
The oven bake temperature is precise. I have baked biscuits, cornbread, etc. in the oven at the suggested temperature and time, and they have turned out perfect! I am so glad I chose this oven. I like the fact that there are two large top burners, as well as the 5th burner in the middle.
Both my husband and I are recently retired. I love to cook. This is a dream come true! We were going to cook corn on the cob on the grill but it started to rain...hinch the broiler on our new Maytag. Corn turned out mighty tasty.
Not as great as I had hoped. You can't use middle burner at the same time as the others bc there isn't enough space. Lifting the grates to clean is more awkward than it needs to be & when I lifted the first time it scratchedbthe back of the stove. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
We had to replace our other stove and this Maytag was a cut above. It cooked faster and thoroughly. The cooking area is very large and easily accommodate the large pots that my wife normally cooks with. Great purchase
I bought this stove in early Dec. I switched to gas after cooking on electric for over 40 years and I love it. It cooks so much faster. The one thing I would change on this stove would be to make the top all stainless steel instead of black. Stainless steel is a lot easier to keep clean.
"Tough" only begins to describe the five-burner, 5.0 cu. ft. Maytag-MGR6600FZ 30" Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel Gas Range with a power burner for searing steaks to perfection. Five robust burners enclosed in cast-iron grates spanning edge-to-edge allow you to prep side items, soups and even oversized pans and pots such as woks on the 8,000-BTU oval burner. Behind heavy-duty door hinges, the two-tier oven glides seamlessly in/out on ball bearings, catering to nearly any culinary whim via a precision-cooking system of sensors for even cooking.
- Power Burner: The Power Burner allows for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
- Precision Cooking System: The Precision Cooking system uses sensor heating to help ensure each meal is cooked evenly.
- Better Built Gas Range: Cast-iron grates, heavy-duty door hinges, and premium ball-bearing drawer glides are built for dependability. Sealed surface burners help prevent leaks making cleaning faster and easier.
- Oval Burner: The 8,000-BTU oval burner helps ensure even heating when you're cooking with oversized pots and pans
- 10 Year Limited Parts Warranty - Gas Range: With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop burners, oven burners, cast-iron metal grates and cavity, Maytag built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the U.S.A.: Maytag ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.