- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Burner Set 2 Output||100|
|Capacity||6.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Burner Set 1 QTY||2|
|Burner Set 1 Output||1800|
|Burner Set 2 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 3 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 3 Output||3200|
|Burner Set 4 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 4 Output||1200|
|Number of Burners||5 Burners|
|Cooktop Control Type||Digital and Knobs|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Appliance Color||Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Surface Features||Fingerprint Resistant, Hot Surface Indicator Light|
|Oven Features||Convection, Delay Bake, Digital Clock, Fingerprint Resistant, Interior Oven Light, Self Cleaning, Timer, Viewing Window|
Love the double oven feature along with convection option. Unit looks great and so far performs very well.
An accelerated preheat option on the Maytag-MET8800FZ 30" Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Double Oven Electric Range - Convection model enables getting food on the table faster by minimizing delays. The oven also has internal sensors that monitor the heat of the food and adjust the warmth output accordingly to reduce the likelihood of overdone areas or cold spots. The cooktop offers up to 3,200 watts of cooking power but provides options as low as 100 watts for helpful flexibility, too.
- True Convection with Third Element: True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for faster baking and roasting.
- Power Preheat: Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with juicy flavor every time.
- Power Element: The 10-inch Power Element allows for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
- Precision Cooking System: The Precision Cooking system uses sensor heating to help ensure each meal is cooked evenly.
- Auto Convect Conversion: Auto Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity
- Bridge Element: The bridge element stretches across the cooktop to help ensure even heating when you're cooking with oversized, long, or oddly-shaped pots and pans.
- Double Oven Range: Start the feast on time, every time and cook multiple dishes at different temperatures with two ovens in one.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty: With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cooking for years.
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the U.S.A.: Maytag ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.