Luna Optics LN-ELIR-3 Laser Infrared Illuminator (Picatinny Rail Bracket)
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product. Please click the button below to be notified when our retailers get it back in stock.
|Beam width||0.1 degree -5 degree adjustable|
|Power||1x3V Lithium CR123 type|
|Operating time (max power)||4 hours|
|Dimensions||122mm x24mm x31mm (4.8 x 0.9 x 1.2 inches)|
|Weight without bracket||75g (2.6 Oz)|
Luna Optics LN-ELIR-3 Laser Infrared Illuminator (Picatinny Rail Bracket) - LN-ELIR-3
Improve your long-range visibility and aiming precision with the LN-ELIR-3 Laser Infrared Illuminator. Built from new thermoplastic materials, the LN-ELIR is now lighter and stronger than their aluminum versions. This IR illuminator can be attached to your NVD via a 1/4-inch-20 screw mount and has a maximum power output of up to 0.5mW. Now you can smoothly adjust the brightness using the all-new control switch system. Along with featured innovations such as dual-step control to prevent the laser from being accidentally turned on and a light indicator allowing the user to see when the laser is working, this IR illuminator also comes with a direction adjustment tool and a belt pouch. With just a twist of bezel ring from 0.1 degree to 5 degree, you can easily change the beam divergence. An integrated light indicator allows user to see when the laser is working.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Smooth power level adjustment wheel and separate ON/OFF push button
- Fully adjustable beam (width and position along the axis)
- Class-I, Eye-Safe 785nm Infrared Laser