Lowepro Flipside 500 AW II Camera Backpack (Black)
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|Package Weight||4.85 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.2 x 15.5 x 7.5"|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Top hanging strap Padded top handle Padded shoulder straps with connector|
|Tripod Holder||Dedicated, exterior, front tripod attachment system|
|Waist Belt||Adjustable waist belt with quick-release buckle|
|Material||Exterior: 600D polyester, 150D 148T polyester, 190T ripstop, 450D Shadow Rip polyester Interior: 150D 148T polyester Rain Cover: 190T nylon R/S|
|Exterior Dimensions||12.6 x 12.8 x 21.65" / 32 x 32.5 x 55 cm|
|Weight||4.51 lb / 2.05 kg|
|Interior Dimensions||11.81 x 7.48 x 18.9" / 30 x 19 x 48 cm|
|Type of Closure||Zipper|
This bag does everything it sets out to do really well; it’s comfortable for long periods of time with a lot of heavy gear in; it’s easy to get to all your gear and organise it, letting you get on with what you got it for in the first place - taking great photos.
Great bag for carrying big pro SLR gear for sports / wildlife shooters, Secure main compartment protects camera gear from opportunists, Very comfortable harness, All-weather cover, Clever hideaway tripod carrying system
Have to take bag off or swing it round to the front to get access to gear, Pocket on back of pack not lockable
I read that the 400 version of this bag doesn't fit well for taller folks so I opted to grab the 500AW and sure enough, it's HUGE. Massive. It sits 6" taller than my last bag and can hold MORE than enough of what I need.
Excellent, in every aspect. Finally a bag where I can put all my stuff (2 Pro level DSLR's, 4 lenses, 2 speedlights, 13inch laptop,...).
A combination of function and quality. The 500 nicely holds my two pro bodies, lenses and an assortment of other items I need when I am in the field. And like my other Lowepro bags, it has multiple pockets and cubbies designed for just about anything.
The zipper pulls really need to be more ergonomic, with a larger surface area for quicker and surer grabbing, even with gloves on. Some of the zipper runs could be smoother. However the main problem which needs to be resolved is the hands' pathways for closing the main compartment zipper, because to...
- Holds 1-2 DSLRs, 400, 4-6 Extra Lenses
- CradleFit Pocket for 15" Laptop, 10" Pad
- Removable, Padded, Interior Top Pocket
- Multiple Interior Pockets
- Padded Touch-Fastened Interior Dividers
- Dual, Side, Stretch Pockets
- Dedicated Tripod Attachment System
- Top Handle, Shoulder Straps, Waist Belt
- All Weather Cover, Padded Back Panel
- Ripstop Polyester Construction
- Lowepro Flipside 500 AW II Camera Backpack (Black)
- Padded Interior Top Pocket
- Waist Belt
- Limited Lifetime Warranty