Leica Summicron-T 23mm f/2 ASPH Lens
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product.
|Weight||5.4 oz (153 g)|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 2.5 x 1.5" (6.35 x 3.81 cm)|
|Filter Thread||Front:52 mm|
|Angle of View||64°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1' (.30 m)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:12.6|
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 35 mm
The Leica Summicron-T 23mm f/2 ASPH. is very compact and captures a lot of light, but you need to stop it down a bit for true edge-to-edge clarity.
Compact. Wide aperture. No distortion. Focuses to 1 foot.
A little soft at f/2. Maximum aperture narrows at close focus distance. Expensive. Some color fringing when shooting JPG.
Leica's Summicron-T 23mm f/2 lens covers a focal length equivalent to 35 mm in 35 mm format on the Leica T camera for which it is designed. This 'truly classic Leica focal length' was traditionally favoured for photojournalism.
Solid lens, very fast. Nice fit with the T.
- Leica T Mount
- 35mm-Equivalent: 35mm
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- 2 Aspherical Surfaces
- 9 Elements in 6 Groups
- Autofocus with Manual Override
- Filter Thread Size: 52mm
- Lens Hood Included
- Lens Caps and Pouch Included
Average Expert Score
Average User Score
- Leica Summicron-T 23mm f/2 ASPH Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Limited 2-Year Warranty