- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and arsenic which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.|
|Burner Set 3 QTY||2|
|Capacity||6.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Burner Set 1 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 1 Output||3200|
|Burner Set 2 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 2 Output||2500|
|Burner Set 3 Output||1200|
|Burner Set 4 QTY||1|
|Burner Set 4 Output||100|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Number of Burners||5 Burners|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Appliance Color||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Surface Features||Digital Temperature Display, Hot Surface Indicator Light|
|Oven Features||Convection, Delay Bake, Digital Clock, Digital Temperature Display, Interior Oven Light, Proofing, Self Cleaning, Timer, Viewing Window|
After 3 years broken parts … one of the controls fall down..
Easy to use, Style/Design, Performance
Its beautiful, works great! The cook top heats very vast but the stainless has rust spots, sad to see such poor metal.
I was disappointed to find out that easy clean did not mean self clean. I need to pay more attention to details.
We bought this stove in August of 2019.It feels like one of the worst decisions of my adult life and I implore you to not follow suit.Within weeks or purchase the black glass cooktop had small white dots / scratches just from the contact of pots and pans.
Cooktop fades after first use. LG claims it is 'cosmetic' and will not support it. Do not recommend!
It is a good range, but a year after purchase one of knobs broke. Doesn't look very reliable :(
This electric range was delivered August 4, 2019 - and soon after the glasstop showed spots that look like white dots; it is slower to heat than any glasstop I've had before (2), and the convection oven is not working according to instructions - I could say more, suffice it to say I regret having...
I bought this range a week ago from a distributor and they delivered it to my home. I found one of the four heating elements is not in its place and its a manufacturing defect. The distributor wants me to call LG for warranty and fix it.
Easy to use, Style/Design
I bought this 10 days ago and the oven cooks so even. It is so easy to clean and it looks fabulous.
Quality, Style/Design, Features/Settings
I bought this product because of the many features and even more the looks I have yet to use it but I am hoping it works as good as it looks will revised and add the last star later
The LG LSE4611ST 30" Stainless Steel Electric Smoothtop Range – Convection is the cooking appliance you need to complete or update your kitchen. ProBake Convection delivers consistently even baking results on every rack, every time you bake. With 3200 watts, the dual cooktop burners are some of the most powerful on the market. Not only do they deliver LG’s fastest boil, they match the burner size to your cookware for a great amount of felxibility. Get ready to make that great feast of giant turkeys, roasts, hams, and multitudes of appetizers with the 6.3 cu. ft. capacity of the spacious convection oven. Cleaning up the LG LSE4611ST is extra easy thanks to LG’s EasyClean technology. Simply spray the interior with water, press the button and ten minutes later wipe grime off the interior. Get yours at Greentoe.com today!
- LG ProBake Convection delivers even baking results on every rack, every time*. Inspired by pro-style ranges, this new LG range moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution.
- In three easy steps and 10 quick minutes your oven can be sparkling clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat. Simply spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean and then in 10 minutes, quickly wipe away any leftover grime.
Sleek, Built In Look
- With a depth that lines up with standard kitchen countertops, the LG electric slide-in range offers a streamlined custom appearance that enhances every kitchen decor and makes cooking a pleasure.
Extra Large Capacity
Bring on your oversize roasts, your 24-pound-plus turkeys, your cavalcade of side dishes. If you can dream it, this huge 6.3 cu. ft. capacity oven can match your menu stride for stride. With this large capacity oven, you can conquer large meals with room to spare.
LG's Fasted Boiling Cooktop Elements
- Just when you thought it couldn’t get any faster, it did. With 3200 watts, these dual cooktop elements are the most powerful available. Not only do they deliver LG’s fastest boil, they let you match the element size to your cookware for the utmost in flexibility.