Knox Gear Shock Mount for Blue Yeti and Yeti Pro Microphones (Black)
- You name the price you want to pay for a product.
- If the retailer likes your offer, you get that price for the product.
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|Compatibility||Blue Yeti and Yeti Pro mics|
|Threading||3/8-inch-16 threading for use with most mic boom arms|
Knox Gear Shock Mount for Blue Yeti and Yeti Pro Microphones (Black) - KN-BYSM01B
Whether you’re podcasting at home or working in a professional studio, the most important item involved in the recording process is definitely a good microphone. But the audio produced by the most expensive microphone can be rendered unusable if it’s sitting on an unstable surface. Even slight vibrations can produce disruptive noises in your recordings so it’s important to use a shock mount to eliminate as much vibration and mechanical noise as possible
This Knox Gear Shock Mount is designed specifically for Blue Yeti and Yeti Pro microphones and is a great choice if you’re looking for a versatile shock mount that can be easily attached to most boom arms. It’s got an adjustable hinge and 3/8-inch-16 threading that will fit most boom arms on the market.
The Knox Gear Shock Mount is made of metal and features high-tension elastic cords that isolate the Yeti mic. This mount is designed to absorb and redirect vibrations away from the Yeti to reduce audio interference that can ruin recordings. There’s also a padded rear stopper to hold the Yeti in the perfect position while it’s in the mount.
This Yeti mount features a fully adjustable hinge so you can quickly and easily set the microphone’s position to the angle that works best for you. The hinge is held in place by a thumb screw so you can set the tension as loose or as tight as you’d like, too!
- Designed for use with Blue Yeti and Yeti Pro mics
- Reduces or eliminates vibrations and mechanical noise
- Fully adjustable hinge lets you position the mic at any angle
- 3/8-inch-16 threading for use with most mic boom arms
- Padded rear stopper to hold Yeti in the perfect position
- Sturdy metal construction with high-tension elastic cables