- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
The Volca Sample can be a source of floor-shaking drums or any material you care to cram into its 4MB memory. Despite a few niggles, not least the restriction that samples must be imported by iOS, this is the best Volca to date!
The most versatile Volca yet thanks to extensive and instant sample manipulation., Affordable and portable, carry your favourite samples anywhere., Friendly, effective sound-shaping courtesy of the Analogue Isolator., Syncs to MIDI or analogue clock.
Only 10 patterns., The MIDI implementation is rather undisciplined.
While each had its own minor limitations, foibles and flaws, it would have been hard not to fall for the trio of instruments that comprised Korg's initial Volca range.
The Volca Sample is easily the most inexpensive, user friendly sample-playback device with a built in 16 step XOX style step sequencer on the market! For the price you're getting way more than you bargained for.
Great fun. Some slamming kick drum sounds.
Incredible digital sound quality with analog aspects (the two isolating knobs) and handheld size make it a huge winner! The sample memory is small so pitching up vocal samples helps immensely to get them into the 4MB memory.
The korg volca sampler is a pretty cool, affordable sampler sequencer. The learning curve isn't too steep and once you 'get it', the ability to create very spontaneously makes his box a must have.
Easy to learn, fun, Inexpensive, Midi Controllable
Limited Resolution, Small memory
Right out of the box, if you posses any creativity the possibilities are endless. The built in samples are more then enough to create for days. Using the apps available for IOS or Android make it where you can use any sample you'd like even things you record on your own.
I got the Volva Sample to add sampling capabilities to my live rig, and what an inspired step it was! The Vsample allows easy and intuitive manipulation of short samples that can be used and abused in any way imaginable.
Complements The Volca Ran, Easy file transfer, Easy Sync With Your Gear, Easy to use, fun, Happy Accidental Results, Well priced
No Mic Or Line Imput
Boy does this thing add a load of flexibility to any setup. In conjunction with the Korg Volca Beats, Bass & Keys this thing rocks, by itself this thing rocks. So many ways to edit, alter, and modify samples right on the front panel.
Affordable, Comprehensive, easy to use, Flexible, fun
Fantastic edition to the Volca range. The reverb and isolator sounds great, and the 'swing' option is most welcome when connecting to other Volcas. The most fun to be had is using your own samples although the factory set of 100 are really good in their own right.
- Type: Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony: 3
- Structure: 3VCO, 1VCF, 1VCA, 1LFO, 1EG
- VCO: Octave, Ring Modulation, Detune, Portamento, EG Int.
- VCO Wave: Sawtooth, Square
- VCF: Cutoff, Peak, EG Int
- VCF Type: Low Pass Filter, 12 db/oct
- LFO: Rate, Pitch Int, Cutoff Int, Wave (Sawtooth, Triangle, Square)
- EG: Attack, Decay/Release, Sustain
- Delay: Time, Feedback, Temp Sync
- Number of parts: 1
- Number of Steps: 16
- Number of Recording Patterns: 8
- Audio Output: Headphones (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Sync: Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V)
- Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum Output level: 5V)
- MIDI: In
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Power supply: AA alkaline battery ÃÂ6
- AA nickel-metal hydride battery ÃÂ6
- AC adapter "KA-350" (optional)
- Accessories: AA alkaline battery ÃÂ6 (for verifying operation)
- Options: AC adapter (KA-350)
- Dimensions: 7.61 x 4.54 x 1.81"
- Weight: 377 g / 0.83 lbs (Excluding batteries)
- A fun to use sequencer with superb improvisatory potential
- Motion sequencer records and plays back up to 11 parameters
- Active Step and Step Jump functions let you insert and remove steps
- Swing function generates grooves
- Analog Isolator provides powerful and great-sounding possibilities
- Reverb Per Part
- Song mode for more dynamic performances
- Reverse function lets you play samples backward