- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Capacity||5.8 cu. Ft.|
|Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Number of Burners||4 Burners|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cooking Surface Features||Continuous Grates, Griddle, Timer|
The 36" all gas range delivers searing culinary power with a sealed burner system delivering exceptional temperature control for culinary power up to 23,000 BTUs and as low as 500 BTUs. The 12" commercial-grade stainless steel gas griddle makes breakfast a cinch with superior heating and a thermostat for precise temperature control. The high-performance oven features exclusive PureVection technology, which electronically controls multiple heating convection systems, to optimize baking, broiling, roasting and convection baking.
- Patent-pending heavy-duty cast-iron grates provide a continuous uninterrupted and maximized cooking surface for best in class coverage.
- High-performance dual-flow burner system allows for significant turndown capability from high BTU performance (23,000 BTUs front burners) to low continuous simmer (500 BTUs all burners).
- Exclusive raised pattern burner cap design that is easy to remove and clean.
- Robust electronic ignition/reignition system provides safe, quick and proper gas ignition. Igniter will continue to spark until the burner flame is established, and re-ignite in the case of flame blow out.
- Commercial-grade stainless steel griddle features a high-performance infrared gas burner system and thermostat for precise temperature control.
- Exclusive PureVection technology, electronically controls multiple heating convection systems, to optimize baking, broiling, roasting and convection baking. Achieved by alternating and adjusting the levels of heat and air circulation needed to produce the best result.
- 5.8 cubic feet of heavy duty, porcelain enameled oven cavity interior for even heat distribution. Concealed bake and convection fan designed for ease of cleaning and more usable capacity.
- 20,000 BTUs infrared broiler for intense searing and finishing.
- Soft-close oven door eliminates souffle-crashing slams and ensures that the door closes fully to secure heat inside with counterbalanced assisted closing.
- Distinctly angled oven door, commercial grade end caps and Marquise Accented handle and control panel which hides fingerprints, are ergonomically designed for ease of opening and closing of oven door.
- Extra-wide glass oven window provides improved viewing area while keeping temperatures outside cool to touch.
- Three professional oven racks with six-position rack supports glide easily and offer convenient access.
- Soft-on & off oven interior lighting.
- Elegantly backlit control knobs add functionality and brilliant illumination.
- Zamak die-cast range and oven control knobs.
- Comes standard with Island Trim.