- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Number of Burners||4 Burners|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
Aspire by Hestan built-in grills deliver exceptional power, masterful performance and heavy-duty resilience into standard enclosures or Aspire grill carts. Each unit is built in California from heavy-duty American steel. Incomparable features include spring-assisted hood, variable infrared searing burner, dual halogen lighting and flip-to-clean ceramic briquettes.
- Spring-assisted hood opens easily.
- Dual halogen lighting lights up the grill interior so you can keep an eye on every corner of the grate.
- 304 stainless steel tubular burners deliver 23,000 BTUs of consistent heat and years of reliability.
- High-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burner delivers an additional 23,000 BTUs of searing heat to lock in flavor.
- Patent-pending symmetrical flip-to-clean radiant tray generates sizzling flavor with ceramic disc briquettes.
- 774-square-inch primary grilling surface with 219-square-inch warming rack surface makes room for large cookouts.
- Patent-pending Marquise Accented control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps provide industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Hot surface ignition system.
- 304 stainless steel heavy-gauge, welded body construction.
- LED front control panel lighting with simple touch-on function.
- Patent-pending monogrammed temperature gauge with cooking zone markings.
- Stainless steel removable drip tray for easy maintenance and cleanup.
- Patent-pending Zamak die-cast knobs and bezels.
- Patent-pending stainless steel rod grates.