- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
|Panel Type||AMVA+ w/LED backlight|
|Panel Active Area||32.3 x 13.6" / 81.9 x 34.6 cm|
|Display Size||35.03" / 88.98 cm (diagonal)|
|Viewing Angles (H/V)||178°/178°|
|Scanning||Horizontal: DP: 73-151 kHz HDMI: 30-140 kHz Vertical: DP: 30-100 Hz HDMI: 24-60 Hz|
|Resolution||DP Opt. 3440 × 1440 (60 Hz) HDMI Opt. 3440 × 1440 (50 Hz)|
|Contrast Ratio||Static: 2,500:1 Dynamic: 10,000,000:1|
|Color Gamut||sRGB 100%|
|Color Support||Up to 16.7 million colors with the use of FRC technology|
|Pixel Pitch||0.2382 x 0.242 mm 106 ppi|
|Response Time||4 ms (GtG)|
|Connectivity||1 x DisplayPort 1.2 1 x HDMI 1.4|
|Audio||1 x Audio output 1 x Headphone jack|
|USB||3 x USB 3.0 ports|
|Power Consumption||Maximum Power Consumption 120 W Energy Savings / Standby Mode 0.5 W|
|Tilt||-5 to 23°|
|Height Adjustable||5.12" / 130 mm|
|VESA Mount Compatible||Yes|
|Security||Security lock ready|
|Languages||10 (English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Netherlands, Portuguese, Japanese, T-Chinese and S-Chinese)|
|Certifications||Microsoft WHQL Certification: Windows 7, 8, 10 CE/CB/KC/MSIP/PSB/cTUVusMexico COC/ICES/TUV-GS/TUV-S/ISO 9241-307/ EAC/cTUVus/CCC/CEL/CECP/SEPA/ISC/VCCI/FCC/BSMI/WEEE|
|On Screen Display||Brightness, Contrast, Color Control, Input Control, Image Control, Power Control, Menu Control, Management, Language, Volume, Information, Exit Monitor Control Buttons: Menu, Minus ("-"), Plus ("+") /Input Control, OK/Auto, Power Volume control|
|Environmental Specifcations||LED Backlights Mercury-free LED backlighting Backlight Lamp Life 30K hours Arsenic-Free Arsenic-free display glass Low Halogen Low-voltage halogen design|
|Dimensions||32.8 x 12.95 x 16.14" / 83.31 x 32.89 x 41 cm Base Footprint: 12 x 12" / 30.5 x 30.5 cm|
|Weight||26.55 lb / 12.04 kg|
We are seeing more and more curved gaming displays popping here and there, with large form factors delivering more performance, in nicer and sleeker packages. HP is coming to CES 2017 with its massive and powerful version of the curved-imaging experience for gaming, and we cannot wait to see what...
If you get this monitor and it DOESN'T have issues, you are going to absolutely love it. Anyone who has been following this product knows that there are many panels out there that you will need to return, possibly multiple times, until you get a working one.
For a VA panel, the colors are pretty decent.
The biggest con is that my unit came with a defective Gsync module. Flickers in any application between 66 and 74FPS. Goes away the second you disable Gsync. Tried with 2 different 980tis and a Strix 970.
*Update* To clarify ,this review is for the OMEN X by HP 35-inch Ultra WQHD Curved Gaming Monitor with with NVIDIA G-SYNC. It is a great monitor with two major issues. Before that though, there are some good things about the monitor, the colors, viewing angles, and response time are exceptional for...
- Buying this monitor at the moment of this review is truly taking part in the silicon lottery. You can get a flawless product like others have received or completely defective and broken model like my own.
- Nice sleek design - Good build quality and materials - well protected in shipping - The problem where the monitor was too heavy to stay at the highest position has been fixed. - Obviously with a 3440x1440 monitor there was A LOT of screen real estate.
- Back Levels. The only knock I have on this product is a big one. Big enough for me to only rate it 1 star (egg). The picture quality was beautiful, until dark scenes transitioned onto the monitor.
Beautiful monitor and built like a tank. Runs at 100hz out of the box. Silky smooth. Previous monitor was an Acer Predator xb270h and the Omen blows it away IMO. I have GTX 1080 graphics card and I get over 100FPS in most of the games I play (BF4, BF1, Titanfall 2).
Started showing artifacts and lots of flickering after a few hours of use. Lots of lagging on screen. I would not recommend to anyone else.
This screen is amazing! Don't listen to the negative reviews, they are all based of people not knowing how to configure their setup or possibly a defective screen. G-Sync works great, 100mhz no problem, color / quality is great.
Sometimes - you come across a product that surprises you in a way you weren't expecting. HP and Omen PCs tried to tackle the Ultrawide market and plant themselves as a serious enthusiast grade option in a market dominated by ASUS, LG, and Acer when it comes to the 21:9 format.
The monitor had flickering issue which was very annoying then today flickering just disappeared. Had no clue what might have fix the flickering. This monitor is almost perfect with a few minor problem. A must buy for gamer.
- A+ Design and quality - Gaming on a ultrawide is an amazing experience. - Very low backlight bleed - zero dead pixel - good color when calibrate - surprising No more flickering issue on all games (G-sync On)
- Ghost text when scrolling - setting response time level 4-6 you can clearly see ghost image (preferred level 2 is best) - Ambient light the color is not right when you want blue you get green - the price
Omen-X 35" Replacing an older Dell 3007 1600 vertical res 30". I lost some vertical pixels but gained a lot of horizontal room to work and play. Pro: No dead pixels, spot on color and great blacks and whites.
Note: PG348Q Owner The color reproduction is bad due to VA. Viewing angle DOES matter due to it's large screen and curved even when it's in front of you. The mount is terrible, monitor panel does not stay in place due to gravity.