Garmin vivomove HR Premium Watch (Large, Silver with Dark Brown Leather Band)
- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|Sensors||Optical Heart Rate|
|Package Weight||0.605 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.05 x 3.95 x 3.9"|
|Activity Memory||7 Timed Activities|
|Memory Retention||14 Days|
|Dimensions||1.7 x 1.7 x 0.5" / 43 x 43 x 11.6 mm|
|Weight||2 oz / 56.5 g|
|Water Resistance Depth||5 ATM (Pressure Equivalent to 164' / 50 m)|
|Display Size||0.38 x 0.76" / 9.6 x 19.2 mm|
|Screen Resolution||64 x 128|
|Watch Crystal Material||Glass|
|Rechargeable Battery Chemistry||Lithium-Ion|
|Estimated Battery Life||5 Days (Smartwatch Mode)2 Weeks (Watch Mode)|
|Band Circumference||5.8 to 8.5" / 148 to 215 mm|
Great looking watch. Cant respond to texts through watch.
It was bought as a gift. Although I ordered the watch with a black wrist band, I received a brown strap instead. This did not prove to be a problem with the recipient. The watch met all expectations otherwise.
Item was delivered as promised
Simple and elegant watch face that is easy to dress up or dress down by changing the strap materials and colour. Excellent fitness tracking, music control, and display of notifications from a connected smartphone No GPS for runners, and no voice recognition for dictating texts/etc.
Worked well first few months. Now needles dont give the right time and doesnt work anymore.
- Classic Timepiece & Activity Tracker
- 24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring
- Tracks Steps, Movement & Sleep Activity
- Stress & Wellness Monitoring Tools
- VO2 Max Calculation & Fitness Age
- Bluetooth & ANT+ Connectivity
- Automatically Syncs with Garmin Connect
- Water Resistant to 164'
- Battery Lasts up to 5 Days in Smart Mode
- Battery Lasts 2 Weeks in Watch Mode
- Garmin vivomove HR Premium Watch (Large, Silver with Dark Brown Leather Band)
- Charging Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty