- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
No Additional Fees
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Oven Features||Conventional, Delay Bake, Digital Clock, Digital Temperature Display, Interior Oven Light, Sabbath Mode, Timer, Viewing Window|
Renovation of my 49yr old kitchen and replaced a GE wall oven! Great buying experience and installation was painless!
Replaced a 10 year old Magic Chef wall oven which never seemed to cook correctly. This one has a LED readout that indicates temperature.If this is not enough you can adjust the oven temperature up or down 35 degrees down the road.
Works great, pre heats really quickly. Not very large, so you may not be able to put in a full cookie sheet sideways.
Heats up quickly, controls are easy to use. Temperature control is accurate as far as we can tell. Our previous oven was a double oven circa 1969 - this is a huge improvement!
My family isn't very tech savy, so they love this oven for its ease of use. The self cleaning feature is great too. Takes some time but no more of those insane oven cleaners that make you cough and stink up the house.
This is the oven we bought 6 years ago that I am now looking to replace as the oven igniter has once again gone out - this is the 5th time since we bought this oven, and have already invested $98 each time we've needed to replace it PLUS we've had to replace the fan once, costing $50 - and now it's...
We purchased this oven just over three years ago as we were replacing a non-functional 24-inch gas wall oven and wanted a nice-looking one rather than a bare bones model. We've always had good experiences with GE cooking appliances and figured we couldn't go wrong with this, even though it seemed...
Besides the continous noise of the fan running, this oven does not cook evenly. I have had a repairman out twice for the heat sensor. You can not cook on 2 racks at the same time or you will burn something on one rack & not even cook though on the other.
The oven was the most expensive in the 24 inch category. Once the oven starts working a loud fan works as well. The fan will be on as long as the oven is on. It is similar to the noise of a microwave oven (!!) It follows that the experience mimics cooking in your microwave for hours....
Low quality, noise
I really enjoy baking. This oven bakes everything evenly. No more turning my baked goods over so both sides get done !!!
- Key Features
- Standard-Clean Oven
- Electronic Oven Controls
- One-touch electronic pads are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation.
- ClearView Window
- Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food.
- Interior Oven Light
- Supplies light to make viewing the progress of cooking easy and convenient.
- Two Oven Racks
- Feature a durable construction to help accommodate any size or type of cookware.
- Multiple Oven Rack Positions
- Delivers flexibility and allows consumers to make the most of available oven capacity.
- Frameless Glass Oven Door
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Installation Notes
- Electric wall ovens are not approved for installation with a plug and receptacle. They must be hard wired in accordance with installation instructions.
- Cabinets installed adjacent to wall ovens must have an adhesion spec of at least a 194 degree Fahrenheit temperature rating.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Adjacent cabinets and drawers should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.
- Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data and for alternate installation options.
- Electronic oven controls: Electronic touch pads are easy to operate
- Clear View window: Clear window makes monitoring food simple
- Interior oven light: Illuminates the oven interior
- Two oven racks: Durable to securely hold any cookware
- Multiple oven rack positions: Increase cooking flexibility and maximize oven capacity
- Frameless glass oven door: Simple, stylish and easy to clean
- Audible preheat signal: Convenient signal alerts when the oven reaches desired temperature