- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Capacity||2.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Oven Features||Conventional, Delay Bake, Digital Clock, Digital Temperature Display, Interior Oven Light, Sabbath Mode, Self Cleaning, Timer, Viewing Window|
Very pretty, sleek-looking, but this was a replacement for last 24" wall oven by GE and new oven is more narrow, although deeper than last GE oven. Had to adapt slot to fit, as gaps were left. Not sure why GE made ovens more narrow. Otherwise, selection is nice and adequate.
This range was the best choice. I love the self clean feature, helps save the extra clean up and the smart controls are impressive
Renovation of my 49yr old kitchen and replaced a GE wall oven! Great buying experience and installation was painless!
Replaced a 10 year old Magic Chef wall oven which never seemed to cook correctly. This one has a LED readout that indicates temperature.If this is not enough you can adjust the oven temperature up or down 35 degrees down the road.
Works great, pre heats really quickly. Not very large, so you may not be able to put in a full cookie sheet sideways.
Perfect little oven! Just had it installed and can’t wait to start cooking. Timer, clock everything works great and love that it gives the oven temp as it warms. Seems to come to temp quickly. Only bummer is I wish it were offered in white or other colors for a vintage kitchen.
I purchased this unit because it was the only option to replace a 40yo gas wall oven in my mobile home. With some modifications to the opening (raised platform and finishing boards to enclose gaps), I'm very happy with how it looks. Planning to start cooking for the holidays.
Heats up quickly, controls are easy to use. Temperature control is accurate as far as we can tell. Our previous oven was a double oven circa 1969 - this is a huge improvement!
My family isn't very tech savy, so they love this oven for its ease of use. The self cleaning feature is great too. Takes some time but no more of those insane oven cleaners that make you cough and stink up the house.
This is the newer look to an old standard. Way too expensive for what it is: a super basic unit with a dressed up stainless front and that is not exactly good looking either. But it works and it was available when needed.
- Self Clean
- Conveniently cleans oven without need for scrubbing.
- Electronic Oven Controls
- One-touch electronic pads are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation.
- ClearView Window
- Provides a convenient viewing space to check your food.
- Interior Oven Light
- The light makes it easy to see what's happening inside.
- Two Oven Racks
- Durable construction accommodates heavy cookwares and foods.
- Multiple oven racks are easy to adjust to get the most oven use for your money.
- Frameless Glass Oven Door
- Certified Sabbath Mode
- Installation Notes
- Electric wall ovens are not approved for installation with a plug and receptacle. They must be hard wired in accordance with installation instructions.
- Cabinets installed adjacent to wall ovens must have an adhesion spec of at least a 194 degree Fahrenheit temperature rating.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Adjacent cabinets and drawers should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.
- Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data and for alternate installation options.
- Self-clean oven: Cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
- Electronic oven controls: Electronic touch pads are easy to operate
- Clear View window: Clear window makes monitoring food simple
- Interior oven light: Illuminates the oven interior
- Two oven racks: Durable to securely hold any cookware
- Multiple oven rack positions: Increase cooking flexibility and maximize oven capacity