- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product.
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Secondary Oven Racks||3|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Capacity||6 Cu. Ft.|
|Upper Oven Capacity||1.7 Cu. Ft.|
|Lower Oven Capacity||4.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Oven Features||Conventional, Delay Bake, Digital Clock, Digital Temperature Display, Interior Oven Light, Microwave, Removable Door, Sabbath Mode, Self Cleaning, Timer, Turntable, Viewing Window|
I am replacing an eleven year old GE built in oven/microwave. The last one had many issues with the microwave. I finally replaced the whole unit when the oven stopped working. This new one is smarter looking, with stainless steel interiors and neat easy controls. It is a pleasure to use.
Had this installed a few months ago. It was replacing an existing GE wall oven and this fit perfectly, as the GE fit guarantee states. The microwave is stainless on the inside and I love that. Both the oven and microwave heat accurately. Oven takes about 10 minutes to preheat but that is acceptable.
Having thoroughly researched comparable combination microwave/wall oven offerings elsewhere, I opted for the GE unit and couldn't be more pleased with the purchase. Exceptional quality, appearance and functionality define the unit and its price is fully competitive with other brands too.
Easy to use, clean, works proficiently, the baked goods come out nicely, not to mention the handsome looks!
Easy To Clean, Heats Up Quickly, Simple Controls, Well Built / Quality
Only con is microwave door opens downward not si
We purchased this stove to replace a 30 year old GE unit we had. The fit of the new stove fit perfectly making installation a breeze. We are still learning features but so far everything works nicely. Very pleased so far.
We bought this product a few months ago. So far it seems to be okay although I think it takes a bit longer for the oven to get to the temperature I set. The settings operation is quite different than I was used to. Once you get used to the way it needs to be set, it shouldn't be a problem.
This unit replaced a 22 year old GE Profile microwave/ oven combination unit. The new unit fit perfectly in the cabinet opening and the wiring was a breeze.The microwave has a larger volume than the old and the oven space is a bit larger too ( you can put two casserole dishes side by side).
Everything is great about it except the door opening down instead of to the side like our last one.
Love this combo wall oven! Replaced our double wall oven from the 1960's with this and it got perfect and was very easy to install. Fan is so quiet can barely hear. Overall great product!
Had to replace previous oven/micro combo. Was concerned that we would find it difficult to adapt to a new unit, but it's very user friendly. Did some online research to help make our decision. Decided to overlook the few negative reviews we saw and are glad we did since it is perfect for us.
- 1.7 cu. ft. Microwave Capacity
- Sensor Cooking Controls (Upper Oven)
- Provide a built-in sensor in the upper microwave that automatically calculates and adjusts cooking times and power levels for favorite foods
- 16" Turntable (Upper Oven)
- Rotates food throughout the cooking cycle for even cooking results
- Self-Clean with Steam Clean Option (Lower Oven)
- Clean your oven the way you want
- Self-Clean Heavy-Duty Roller Rack (Lower Oven)
- Easily access items with a rack that glides smoothly
- Glass Touch Controls
- Set temperatures quickly and clean with little effort
- Halogen Interior Oven Lighting (Lower Oven)
- Easily see how your food is baking
- GE Fits! Guarantee: Replacing a similar wall oven from GE or another brand? GE wall ovens are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy.
- 1.7 cu. ft. microwave capacity (1000 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure):
- Sensor cooking microwave (upper oven): Provide a built-in sensor in the upper microwave that automatically calculates and adjusts cooking times and power levels for favorite foods
- 16" turntable (upper oven): Rotates food throughout the cooking cycle for even cooking results
- Self-clean with Steam Clean option (lower oven): Clean your oven the way you want
- Self-clean, heavy-duty oven racks (lower oven): Conveniently clean your oven and racks together
- Glass touch controls: Set temperatures quickly and clean with little effort