- Guaranteed Brand New Products
- All Products Sold by Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 Day Return Policy
No Additional Fees
We are sorry. At this time, we are not accepting offers on this product.
|CA Prop. 65||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Broiler Element Location||Top|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Capacity||2.8 Cu. Ft.|
|Appliance Color||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Features||Conventional, Delay Bake, Digital Clock, Digital Temperature Display, Interior Oven Light, Sabbath Mode, Self Cleaning, Timer, Viewing Window|
Very pretty, sleek-looking, but this was a replacement for last 24" wall oven by GE and new oven is more narrow, although deeper than last GE oven. Had to adapt slot to fit, as gaps were left. Not sure why GE made ovens more narrow. Otherwise, selection is nice and adequate.
This range was the best choice. I love the self clean feature, helps save the extra clean up and the smart controls are impressive
Renovation of my 49yr old kitchen and replaced a GE wall oven! Great buying experience and installation was painless!
Replaced a 10 year old Magic Chef wall oven which never seemed to cook correctly. This one has a LED readout that indicates temperature.If this is not enough you can adjust the oven temperature up or down 35 degrees down the road.
Works great, pre heats really quickly. Not very large, so you may not be able to put in a full cookie sheet sideways.
Perfect little oven! Just had it installed and can’t wait to start cooking. Timer, clock everything works great and love that it gives the oven temp as it warms. Seems to come to temp quickly. Only bummer is I wish it were offered in white or other colors for a vintage kitchen.
I purchased this unit because it was the only option to replace a 40yo gas wall oven in my mobile home. With some modifications to the opening (raised platform and finishing boards to enclose gaps), I'm very happy with how it looks. Planning to start cooking for the holidays.
Heats up quickly, controls are easy to use. Temperature control is accurate as far as we can tell. Our previous oven was a double oven circa 1969 - this is a huge improvement!
My family isn't very tech savy, so they love this oven for its ease of use. The self cleaning feature is great too. Takes some time but no more of those insane oven cleaners that make you cough and stink up the house.
This is the newer look to an old standard. Way too expensive for what it is: a super basic unit with a dressed up stainless front and that is not exactly good looking either. But it works and it was available when needed.
- Self-Clean Oven
- Conveniently cleans oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
- Electronic Oven Controls
- One-touch electronic pads are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation
- Standard Window
- Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food
- Interior Oven Light
- Supplies light to make viewing the progress of cooking easy and convenient
- 2 Oven Racks
- Feature a durable construction to help accommodate any size or type of cookware
- Multiple Oven Rack Positions
- Delivers flexibility and allows consumers to make the most of available oven capacity
- Frameless Glass Oven Door
- Offers an easy-to-clean and stylish design that blends seamlessly into existing cabinetry
- Installation Notes
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Adjacent cabinets should be placed to avoid interference with the handle
- Before installing, consult installation instructions packed with product for current dimensional data
- Self-clean oven: Cleans the oven cavity without the need for scrubbing
- Electronic oven controls: Electronic touch pads are easy to operate
- Clear View window: Clear window makes monitoring food simple
- Interior oven light: Illuminates the oven interior
- Two oven racks: Durable to securely hold any cookware
- Multiple oven rack positions: Increase cooking flexibility and maximize oven capacity